Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LimeLight meetup tonight??

A bunch of us are meeting up in the vip room (skyybar) at 1:00am. That is the easiest way. Just tell the the door person that you are there for the CP party/meetup. Hope to see everyone out tonight.

**Launch Guestlist **

Reduced admission

Cheetah Thursdays

Limelight Fridays

Originally posted by linabina

aaaaaagh! this is impossible.... the bar?? or behind the dj booth?! :confused: :confused:

ok, this IS gettin impossible. i say behind the dj booth, that sounds like the best place to me. and how about 1 am? is that good?

i'll be w/ linabina, and 2 other guys. i'm pretty sure ill be wearing grey cargo dress pants, a black tanktop, and a grey button down shirt over that. i'll also have my blue lights with me. ;) ;) ;)

hahahhhahahahaha

this is the most unorganized meet up i have ever read. heres the deal

the meet up is at 1am and a second at 2am behind the dj booth

it is the easiest place to meet ... it is less crowded and trust me it will be the easiest

so here it is again........ 1am behind the dj booth and again at 2am behind the dj booth

Originally posted by msoprano13

hahahhhahahahaha

this is the most unorganized meet up i have ever read. heres the deal

the meet up is at 1am and a second at 2am behind the dj booth

it is the easiest place to meet ... it is less crowded and trust me it will be the easiest

so here it is again........ 1am behind the dj booth and again at 2am behind the dj booth

ok this sounds good.... aaagh! im excited *hehe* see u tonight! :roll:

Good looks people...shits gonna be hot tonite..Mendez is gonna rip shit up...I'll be wearing black pants, grey sleeve shirt, and white dkny short sleeved shirt..spiked hair...look forward to meeting u all..Soprano..ill be looking u 4 since I met ya before

yo what up peeps i just gotta let you know that i might or might not be in attendance tonight........

im jumpin on the train and i might either be hitting Limelight or the factory..........

so if im not there dont get pissed thats why im giving the warning now.... its gonna be a spur of the moment decission

whats up this is my frist post and my second time @ LL, frist was o.k, hope it is better tonight, i plan on tryin to make the meet up , but i think i will be in my own little world by then, i will be wearin a green shrit, and really big pants, oh yeah my name is chris

ahahahha damm people you are reminding me of bluelighters, LoL =) Sooo un-organize... Anyways, Hope to see some of you tonight. It should be a good nite.. Anybody who sees me come up and say Hi... =0 I will have on tight jeans, cute baby tee, wooden necklace beads with braclet,and blue phantom lights... ohh yeah im short like 5'2.....italiana/russian ..

long light bwn hair..thick.. Sooo byeeeeeee =)~

~Princess LoLita