Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peeps

back2basics-

Originally posted by peeps

where?

vinyl?

great googlie mooglie - schweet deal.

nothing like a lymie to keep another lymie in the big apple for another night, eh? j/k

so i take it you are definitely heading out this way now?

Yeh should there for creamfields thanks to Mr. Credit.

well, there's a bachelor party tonight with some friends who work down at the stock exchange - some crazy motherf*ckers - so it should be a blast. there's also a potential rendezvous with an ex-girlfriend tonight, so we'll see...

i plan on meeting marcel and lindsay up in newport, ri sometime tomorrow, and will be there through sunday. i'm throwing a party next weekend at my family's house, so i need to party-proof the place, as well as talk to The Booze Man at The Booze Store to see if i can work me a discount for being such a good looking guy...

so, now all i need to do is find my mom a temporary daughter in law for some hot monkey sex, and the weekend will be a success.

i have to tell ya, it's been a while since i've had a good night of clubbing - i am due, i tell ya:cool:

Well we should be able to sort that out for ya.

Tell Marcel i will miss llooking across at him and seeing a big grin when a TUNE comes on this weekend. Have fun, i shall certainly be trying..

I am also looking for a temporary daughter in law for my mum, she isn't holding her breath though.