Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone went to see Bon Jovi at Giants Stadium tonite?

oh, man! i just got home from the Bon Jovi concert, and it was awesome! i never imagined what 50,000 people singing along with the band sound like...my ears are still ringing! (cause Giants stadium is not meant for music and does not allow for good quality audio, duh =( ) regardless, it was the greatest live show i saw, the stage was set up as the empire state building, lights, fireworks, everything! they did a two-hour set, then an ancore, and another, and another, all together they took a little less than three hours...the third time they came back out they played "twist and shout" and "shout", they were picking random tunes to make the crowd go home. most people did not sit down throughout the entire concert, except those up in the nosebleed section. you can tell that im still reliving the experience in my head! oy, i saw aerosmith at jones beach in june, and compared to what i saw tonite, they sucked ass as far as the "show" element goes, although i am not trying to argue that they are not a great band, because they are, as is bon jovi. um, i realize that i am beginning to babble, so im going to sleep. if anyone was at the concert today, or is going to the concert tomorrow, i would like to hear your opinion of it.

libby

i was there last night and let me just say - AMAZING. i had such a great time. it was so cool just listening to everyone singing along. i have to say it was a great show. i cant wait to see it again on vh1 sunday night!!!!!!!!