Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Aug 2 @ Venue 738 N. Clark St.

luka4207

Originally posted by bouncyboy

WTF, why does everything that sounds good have to fall on Thursday... don't these promoters know that we have jobs.

:bigfinger:

Ahh sod work!! It's just across the road from me as well, tyhis place seems to be getting some good nights going, i think Wombat knows some people who are running the Saturday night there as well...

Maybe when someone throws something good on a weekend I'll make it. It's too hard to go to the City on a weekday and then make it to work back in the city by 8:30am the following day. It sucks but until I win the lottery I'll have to deal with it.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Maybe when someone throws something good on a weekend I'll make it. It's too hard to go to the City on a weekday and then make it to work back in the city by 8:30am the following day. It sucks but until I win the lottery I'll have to deal with it.

You and Tommy should get and apartment down town together. There are some pretty cool places just north of me that are cheap.

Or there is always Cabrini green, it's close to the Crobar and i bet you could get a 1 bedroomed apartment there for like $150 a month... throw in a uzi and bullet proof vest @ $700 and your sorted.

Originally posted by luka4207

you will be okay if you have an id or you know the door guy

do u normally get carded??

It's just like any other club if you look young like almost everybody does they get carded no matter what

Depends where i go really, some places are very bad.

Wana catch Angelist i will try the old bribe job if there is a problem ;)

Originally posted by luka4207

if it's going to be the guy that i am thinking it will be he's real nice and maybe you can reason with him or whatever

Thanks Luka, looking forward to it. We shall be bringing a few people, and ai am sure the Angelist fan club will be present.

Good luck.