Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had the pleasure of meeting everyone!!!!!

mimid

:D What can I say? bb, D7, pod, julie, dieg0, attomic,aero, and who ever else I might forgot, I had a Fuckin' blast. I'm glad we all met!! We need to do this more often. As for GA and soldado, I already know you fools. As for Andrew Thomas, I have your shirt, call me!!!!! Muah, Love you guys!!!!:bounce::finger:

YO YO YO! WAAAASSSAAAPPP! It was great hanging with all of you peeps last night! Awesome meeting all of you....you know who you are. And Little Red Riding Hood had a kick ass time too and sends a shout out to everyone.

Special shout out to the mexican jumping beans! LOL!

:tongue::D:):(:cool::o:laugh::eek::hat::jawdrop:

Originally posted by attomic

YO YO YO! WAAAASSSAAAPPP! It was great hanging with all of you peeps last night! Awesome meeting all of you....you know who you are. And Little Red Riding Hood had a kick ass time too and sends a shout out to everyone.

Special shout out to the mexican jumping beans! LOL!

:tongue::D:):(:cool::o:laugh::eek::hat::jawdrop:

True hoomeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Muah!!

Yo Brother.. ..Hey atomic and little red riden hood we should all do that agian had a blast...also tell little red riden hood i seen her start jumpen at Space!....Come to the dark side!...

chk your Voice mail left ...I left u a line...mmm 4 purple hazes this morning at the beach made me loose my dam Cell,....Grrrr.

and Yo to the rest of the board peeps!

It was GREAT meeting all of you. GA you were a pleasure to talk to in person (I expected sarcasm but, no, you are TOO COOL!!!). Mimid, you're a trip!

AT> nice to meet you, hon! Love the hair

Soldado> who were you? Did we meet? :)

Kris> nice to, finally, meet you too!!!

To all the rest who I had already met before (J & D, S & M, Pod). . . AWSOME to see you guys again!

Lorain and Stacey> I NEEDED YOU GUYS!!!!!! I'll explain.

Danny and Marcos>You boys are LOVED!!!!

As for the party........I can't really say I enjoyed it. It could have been AWSOME but the DJ just didn't do it for me. However, I loved the open seating area added, and the decor was cute, unfortunately the DJ was lacking.

BUT....YES We have to do this again, at a better party! :D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

YES NICE MEETING EVERYONE

I DINT LEAVE SPACE TILL 8:30 AM

AND I WAS UP ALL DAY ,ITS LIKE 10 PM SUNDAY IM COMA TOAST RIGHT NOW NEED SLEEPZZZ BEFORE I HIT SPACE

SO

ANYONE GOING TO SPACE AFTERHOURS SEE YA THERE

P.S. FUCK STEFAN THE DOORMAN HES A JERKOFF

KAKAK

:unhappy: I'm mad @ you Andrew, you know Why!! Call me and we'll talk !!! Muah!!