Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everyone hate drapeR?

xtc321

Originally posted by rdancer

Dont listen to these folks... Draper spins hot ......

its not a question of the tracks he is spinning becasue i like them to but he has no style no ryhthym... its like 6am and hes just dropping off tracks and starting another. tooooo many drum rolls and not enough vinyl.

thats probllly most of the reasons.... you take the tracks he plays and let vicious use them and you will see how much better the music can become....

vicious at factoru aug 24th... now that will be hard trance at its best

OK i gotta give Respect to Tony, He has a lot of skill, you could be right about the fact that he has no Rhythym, but for playing an 8 hour set, You get Kinda tired ;)

and on another note, Draper Makes a lot of the mixes you hear at exit so most of the shit is his, I dunno I like Draper I have NO Complaints :)

Originally posted by sfcraz01

Guys dont be getting my hopes up for nothing, Draper really done at Exit??? I cant believe it took Dave Marvici this long to realize that Tony Draper is worthless. Kick that guy to the fcuking curb. :blown:

Hold up a bit there. Draper has got some skill you can't dispute that. He plays for the younger crowd though less Vocal more Hard Hitting Beats. Hey it's what we like, the music goes with the whole scene. IMHO Draper is a great DJ he isn't excellent compared to the Heavy Hitters, but Tommy Is right he is still young. I think he is under 20. He is learning and his skills are improving. He is also joined by Domenick Capello at Exit a lot on Fridays and the two make a sick Duo. He also comes up with his own songs (provided he does take tunes from other Artists, But doesn't everyone do that shit now A.K.A Fugees, JAY'Z, Those people who remade the song from Queen forgot what they were called). Its just a sign of the times. Give him time he will Develop into an amazing DJ. You probably don't like this shit cause you are all old timers ;) J/K. Just sit back and let the MOFO spin. If you don't like it chill in the Red Room or White room or just go to Sound Factory and Limelight. No one is twisting your Arm to go to Exit, unless you like the scene. :chainsaw:

Originally posted by rdancer

Hold up a bit there. Draper has got some skill you can't dispute that. He plays for the younger crowd though less Vocal more Hard Hitting Beats. Hey it's what we like, the music goes with the whole scene. IMHO Draper is a great DJ he isn't excellent compared to the Heavy Hitters, but Tommy Is right he is still young. I think he is under 20. He is learning and his skills are improving. He is also joined by Domenick Capello at Exit a lot on Fridays and the two make a sick Duo. He also comes up with his own songs (provided he does take tunes from other Artists, But doesn't everyone do that shit now A.K.A Fugees, JAY'Z, Those people who remade the song from Queen forgot what they were called). Its just a sign of the times. Give him time he will Develop into an amazing DJ. You probably don't like this shit cause you are all old timers ;) J/K. Just sit back and let the MOFO spin. If you don't like it chill in the Red Room or White room or just go to Sound Factory and Limelight. No one is twisting your Arm to go to Exit, unless you like the scene. :chainsaw:

see thats the problem.... people like the scene there but cant stand the music

Yeah I agree, a lot of people like the scene but don't like Draper. I personally think he's decent, but I can't picture listening to him spin every Friday night. He's not as good as Vicious is or JP, but he's got some skills. I actually prefer the other rooms over the large main floor where he spins anyways to tell you the truth.. a lot of Draper's shit isn't trancy enough for my taste...

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah I agree, a lot of people like the scene but don't like Draper. I personally think he's decent, but I can't picture listening to him spin every Friday night. He's not as good as Vicious is or JP, but he's got some skills. I actually prefer the other rooms over the large main floor where he spins anyways to tell you the truth.. a lot of Draper's shit isn't trancy enough for my taste...

my thoughts exactly

I used to love trance used to hit it in my car anywhere i went... i used to think SF was the best club in the world... Then i went to Exit and heard some hard house at around 4ish and my tastes started to change. The one straw that broke the camels back was def. that same first night at Exit i heard diamonds... thats it i was like a deflowered virgin theres no going back from there :bounce: