Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everyone hate Draper?

Originally posted by aphelion

That's funny... Draper doesn't start his set until 1am. Good luck next time, though...

nope guess again.....

he spins the whole night....

last time i was there which was 3 weeks ago i got in at 11:30 and he was already on....

he goes from open to finish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by finesse112

OK THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE PPL EVERYONE SAYS FACTORY IS GREAT SO I DECIDED TO GO FRIDAY.ITS CHANGED FROM THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE.THE CROWD WAS SO YOUNG THERE EVERYONE WAS ACTING LIKE THEY WERE BETTER THAN EVERYONE WHICH I DON'T LIKE SOMEONE BUMPED INTO ME AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WTF.IF SOMEONE BUMPED INTO ME AT EXIT THEY WOULD START TALKING TO ME LIKE THEY WERE MY BEST FRIEND.

*not 4 nothing....but if u r talking about a young crowd~~then why are u defending exit fridays!?? lol....it's a bunch of sloppy little kids on drugs!! maybe u r an exception but why would u wanna chill there???? and the reson people who bump into at exit are so nice is THEY R MANGLED!! they probably think you ARE their best friend!!!! *

BUT THE ENERGY DRAPER BRINGS I HAVE ONLY COMPARED TO JP

*i really hope that was a joke!??!!?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *

DRAPER TORE AFTERHOURS DOWN AND U PPL U NEED TO EXCEPT THAT.I LOVE OJEDA AT CPI BUT AT FACTORY WIT ALL THOSE LITTLE KIDS WHO KNEW NUTTIN ABOUT MUSIC IT DIDN'T SEEM RIGHT AND EVERYONE I CAME WIT WHO R USE TO EXIT HATED FACTORY ALSO.SO ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOUR USE TOO.SO PPL DON'T LIKE DRAPER AND HATE EXIT FINE DON'T GO

*i think almost everyone will agree that 'afterhours' are non-existant! any place that empties out that early is not afterhours....i mean.....come on*

i do agree with how u said it's what poeple are used to...most of the kids who love draper and praise him have most likely only heard him......but that sux!! if that is how u come to like things ....then i feel bad! experience and exposure is how u should form opinions.

but whatever ....i do agree every1 has their own opinion and if u don't like something ....don't go....but in the same way~if u r sick of arguing...don't post....

:heart: :heart:

Look...... Draper Is sloppy. There is no getting around it. Sure he'll play his share of good shit and at times through the course of the night he will be technically on point. BUT never will he be good all night. Never will you go hear him and then leave at the end of the night and say that was the best performance you ever heard (unless he's the only dj you ever heard). He will never be a PVD, he'll never be a fontaine, he'll never be a jon the dentist or chris liberator or any other big name dj out there.

And another thing for all you dumb ass mothafuckas who are trashing exit because everyone there is young and all fucked up. Big fucking deal live with it. Its not like Ive never seen that description in another club. Name any club and I'll guarantee that 10 percent of the people in there dont belong. Fuckin a I just turned 21 last week and I got in everywhere since I was 19 and not just on Friday's. That includes the Hall, Twilo, SF, LL , and Centro, and obviously exit.

To tell you the truth I wish clubs were the way raves used to be 3-4 yrs ago (havent been to one since) a place where everybody gets along whether fucked up or not. Only people who fucked shit up at raves was BTS but they never bothered me. Whether your rolling so hard that your eyes are in the back of your head for half the night, or your stoned sober, or drunk, or whatever go and behave properly. Excuse yourself when you bump into someone, stop and bullshit with a stranger what the fuck do you have to lose, you can only gain an aquaintance for the night, or a friend for life, or maybe even more.

Back to the subject though go where you like to go. If you dont like the dj or you dont like the venue DONT FUCKING GO. Its common sense and from reading what everybody has to say it seems like your all smart enough to know that. So stop stop talking all your shit and just act out your opinion AND DONT GO.