Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boycott Space......anyone Down??

sgtfury

Originally posted by johnny13

please if you don't like Space then don't go back there.......very simple concept.

that's a very simplistic resolution. the reality is, I think a majority of us on this board; care too much about the "music". thus we are willing to bear with the bullsh*t. that’s the actuality of the situation..

Truly. Space once treated everyone well. Think of it as like when your child starts doing (hardcore) drugs, or when your once cool car starts acting up...you just don't leave it alone and let it get worse and worse, you try to improve the situation. Space was once a gracious host to us all, a great place to hang out. Don't get me wrong, Space has it's cool points, but lately it seems to be overrun by asshole guidos, hoochies in see-thru clothing (not good hoochies, bad ones...i.e. cramming a size 8 body into a size 4 dress), and people there just to get fucked up.

But I honestly have to ask dgat and jonny13 if they are in fact hooked up at Space. I'll start the ball rolling by saying that I am in fact hooked up at Space. I won't say how, but I usually don't have to pay. But I am not afraid of pointing out their sore points, even though through diverse means, I get in comped most of the time....in other words, Space has not bought my silence with favors.

Hey andrewthomas, sorry about ya. Have fun wearing your capris and waiting in line while im inside blowing up with my hot ass girl

PLEASE I DONT WAIT IN LINE AND I BET UR THE GUY WHOS GIRL GRABS MY COCK AS U WALK BY HOLDING HANDS WITH HER AS SHE SNEAKS A FEEL OF MY COCK WITH NO UNDERWEAR ON..

YA SICK HERB STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME

andrew, you wish my girl did that, in your dreams. Didn't you just get here or something, why don't you go back where you came from or did every hate you there too. Maybe you will get a clue someday that you are an ass and nobody likes you.

Originally posted by bbflux

Hey, Johnny13...no one has ever said they hated AndrewThomas (or you, for that matter). You guys are being a bit too hostile. Let's cool it a bit. Tell your "hot ass girl" to help relax you. :laugh:

Hey, AT! SMILE!!! :D

I agree. come on guys just chill !!:)

peace, sobeton

andrew, you wish my girl did that, in your dreams. Didn't you just get here or something, why don't you go back where you came from or did every hate you there too. Maybe you will get a clue someday that you are an ass and nobody likes you.

OH IM VERY CHILL

JUST MY FANS ARE A LIL WILD AND CRAZY BUT THATS UNDERSTANDABLE JEOULSY CAN MAKE PEOPLE DO WILD AND CRAZY THINGS ...

HEY JOHNNY BY THE WAY IF U WANNA MAKE LIKE U KNOW ME ATLEAST GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT SINCE I SEE UR DOING UR RESEARCH ON ME

TO BE FAMOUS IS SO NICE..

:D :D