Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"RETRO METRO" @ MERGE.........this saturday

I will be there with gang for bday party.

Heres a start of some great older tunes that come to mind. Dont know exact titles, or producers, but I think youll recognize many of these. This is gonna b great time, I am psyched already.

WEEP, (a must)

Africa ( ditto)

Hurricane

Shake it

Things aint the same (Deb Cox)

xcuse me (Frank Fuentez)

I need You! (Dont know who sings, but vocal tune)

Someone to hold (Veronica?)

Frozen (Madonna mix)

Ill be back with more, these are just first few that came to mind...

Hey Andrew, heres some more fine requests for this great evening ahead!

Get up, stand up!! (Great old Factory tune)

Just come back to me.. (about 3 years old, but sure had its day)

Got the Groove.... (Great song reminding me of Big Fridays)

This is tough, so many good ones but memory is faded...

See you saturday..

L8ter, X

andrew your a ggod dj and all but do you realy think their will be more than 100 people their with dennys b-day bash at temps and the rumor of temps being open till 5am sorry bro change the retrometro for another weekend cause it wont be to much fun with the 100 people their and you wishing you were at temps with the rest of us sorry for the news metro dorks but thats the way it goes

Originally posted by flizz

andrew your a ggod dj and all but do you realy think their will be more than 100 people their with dennys b-day bash at temps and the rumor of temps being open till 5am sorry bro change the retrometro for another weekend cause it wont be to much fun with the 100 people their and you wishing you were at temps with the rest of us sorry for the news metro dorks but thats the way it goes

>Thanks for the compliment :). I work very hard at what i do. I'm not trying to go up against Denny's b-day...that's alway's a good draw for his club. I really don't care if there's 100 people or 800 people @ Merge this weekend...as long as i know the people who showed up for me are having a good time. I'm the type of DJ that will play my best regaurdless if the place is packed or not. Anyone who will come to Merge to hear me play is in for a treat this weekend, just like everyone who will go to tempts this weekend will be in for a treat. It's going to be a good weekend for everyone.

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Can't wait to hear you spin tomorrow nite Andrew!! It'll be my first time @ Merge....MY 21ST B-DAY!!!

I'd love it if you'd play....

I'm not in Love ~ Olive

& another Olive (I think) mix....You're not Alone VS. Azzido da bass (???)

ooh, & We Belong (the Pat Benetar remix)

ANYONE WANNA BUY THE BITHDAY GIRL A SHOT? Look for me... I will be easy to pick out because I have a broken arm (unfortunately)....come say hello!!

~Amber :drunk: