Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

Richie Santana tore up XS Friday, Denny did his usual, Temps was awsome. Nice meeting Jersey Joel, 007Pourer,Lesdig, CMG, Laurensummers, Lauren619, Guccigirl44,Sandy Temps, Jarmino. I want to thank Sandytemps for doing some shots with me, Jersey Joel for the hookup at XS. Ceotter your an animal, I don't know how you were functioning we did at least 8 shots together, I had a great time holding myself up at your bar. See everybody next week.

Nice meeting you guys too. I cant believe how absolutely destroyed I got this weekend, tempkid -the countless shots, its too bad you cant hang (just kidding!)

Joeycarbone- "send me a pm"-hee hee hee

Lauren-call me later, I have something funny to tell you about last night.

Les-"Yeah, you want it"!

See you all next weekend-I cant wait for Saturday night!

Originally posted by cgm

Nice meeting you guys too. I cant believe how absolutely destroyed I got this weekend, tempkid -the countless shots, its too bad you cant hang (just kidding!)

Les-"Yeah, you want it"!

See you all next weekend-I cant wait for Saturday night! [/QUOTI thought I'll PM you was funny LOL

the one time I don't go to XS and its the best all summer AND I missed meeting the evasive Gucci Girl!

Sorry for the blow off I was in bed w/ the flu all week. Blew my last 2 vaca days b/c of the damned summer cold. Carbone I know you meet me at XS this week right? You have not seen animal until you've drank w/ me on the other side of the bar:laugh:

I make temp kid look like a pussy cat

:laugh:

Originally posted by ceeotter

the one time I don't go to XS and its the best all summer AND I missed meeting the evasive Gucci Girl!

Sorry for the blow off I was in bed w/ the flu all week. Blew my last 2 vaca days b/c of the damned summer cold. Carbone I know you meet me at XS this week right? You have not seen animal until you've drank w/ me on the other side of the bar:laugh:

I make temp kid look like a pussy cat

:laugh:

I would like to see that

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Originally posted by cgm

Les-"Yeah, you want it"!

See you all next weekend-I cant wait for Saturday night! [/QUOTI thought I'll PM you was funny LOL

Yeah it was funny,:laugh: especially when Tempkid wouldn't shut up about it...

Originally posted by drama

You were at Tempts this weekend? I was there for about an hour - I never saw you....

Healiner's wouldn't let me in because I had a sleeveless shirt on. I told the bouncer to fuck off and got in the car and went to Temps. I will never go there as long as I live.

Originally posted by laurensomers

One word - MANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend - even more mangled. I can't wait to see the mangled pictures we got of everyone...

I second that...without a doubt I'm getting all sorts of MANGLED!!!! Hey I got my pictures developed, Tempkid-I got a nice one of you slumbering at our kitchen table, not to mention the empty bottle of JD next to you...NICE!!! Oh, and Lauren, that guy Dave from Temps...well I'll just say one thing Beer Goggles!!! He's definitely NOT good looking!!! Nice meeting all of you this weekend, see you this weekend to do it all over again!!:tongue:

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Healiner's wouldn't let me in because I had a sleeveless shirt on. I told the bouncer to fuck off and got in the car and went to Temps. I will never go there as long as I live.

THANK YOU GOD, I was there last year for about 1/2 hour and had to leave I wanted to slit my wrists!!!!!

Originally posted by lesdig

I second that...without a doubt I'm getting all sorts of MANGLED!!!! Hey I got my pictures developed, Tempkid-I got a nice one of you slumbering at our kitchen table, not to mention the empty bottle of JD next to you...NICE!!! Oh, and Lauren, that guy Dave from Temps...well I'll just say one thing Beer Goggles!!! He's definitely NOT good looking!!! Nice meeting all of you this weekend, see you this weekend to do it all over again!!:tongue:

Was Dave that guy who was all sorts of mangled when we first got to Tempts? He was wacked!!!!!!!! :laugh: