Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Crew Last Nite At Space !!

sobeton

Just wanted to say thank you folks; for creating an awesome vibe.

Bassboy - thanks, for getting me to go out to space early. as usual bro; it's a pleasure to chill with you.

Georgeacasta - cool meeting you again. let's not wait another month, to hang out again. what's up with the early exit ??

Mimid - nice to see you again sweetie. :)

Solado - it was cool chilling with you bro. what happen with the "lift" ?

Pod - what happen to you bro ? I saw you for like 5 minutes. next time, I better see you tearing sh*t up on the dance floor. Lol

Digital - in the same place, and we missed each other. we will get it together next time.

Once again the cp crew rocked the house !!

Peace, Sobeton

Originally posted by sobeton

Just wanted to say thank you folks; for creating an awesome vibe.

Bassboy - thanks, for getting me to go out to space early. as usual bro; it's a pleasure to chill with you.

Georgeacasta - cool meeting you again. let's not wait another month, to hang out again. what's up with the early exit ??

Mimid - nice to see you again sweetie. :)

Solado - it was cool chilling with you bro. what happen with the "lift" ?

Pod - what happen to you bro ? I saw you for like 5 minutes. next time, I better see you tearing sh*t up on the dance floor. Lol

Digital - in the same place, and we missed each other. we will get it together next time.

Once again the cp crew rocked the house !!

Peace, Sobeton

I love you Tony, You gotta keep blowing me up the way you do. You made me forget where I was, noone has ever done that to me b4!!! Call me, I left you my # on your pms! Muah Baby!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by bassboy

Sobeton is the glue down here!

Georgeacasta its ironic man, I apparently missed you by not two minutes after I said later to Tony.

Yeah, dude, I'm down to hang out and do some damage. Pod and Sobe were tearing it up on Sat. I guess you left early. I asked about u cause I know sobe has hung out before wit u. I can't hang this weekend but next weekend I'm game!