Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored!!!!

Not only am I bored, but I am freezing my ass off! It is about 65 degrees in here! I wanna go home and snuggle up with my boyfriend. I'm so jealous, he gets off at noon today. I don't know how I am going to make it through these ten hour days for the rest of the summer. Yuck! I'm sure there are people that have worse hours. but 7am-5pm is killing me with boredom!

UGH I AM DEFINITELY FEELING ALL OF YOU GUYS!! IT SUCKS TO SIT HERE BORED IN THE OFFICE WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO. IT MAKES IT WORSE CUZ THE DAY GOES BY EVEN SLOWER!! AND MY FAV COWORKER ISNT IN TODAY!!! UGH THIS SUX REALLY REALLY BAD!!!! ANYONE HAVE AOL TO TALK?

YES YES YES Another boring ass fuckin day stuck in an office with nothing to do but chill on CP. hahah :laugh: i just wana get of here too. Lunch is coming soon so thats good, get out and get alil fresh air. I would talk to you on Aol but my company will bitch. :unhappy::( ahhhhh this sux

JUST GOT BACK FROM LUNCH AND I FELT LIKE JUST LEAVING AND HOPPING ON THE TRAIN HOME!!! JUST TELL MY BOSS LISTEN I TOOK AN EARLY DAY TOO BAD LATAS!!! LOL I WISH!! STILL BORED TO DEATH!! TAKING MY YOUNGER SISTER TO SEE S MOVIE TONIGHT!! CANT WAIT FOR THAT DID ANYONE SEE SCARY MOVIE2? WAS IT ANY GOOD??