Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The return of Gioia from Expose'- 1st NYC Show!

After a string of sold out club dates all over Florida, her 1st New York City show is here! On August 1st at Midnight, she'll be singing Expose' classics like "Come Go With Me", "Point Of No Return", "Let Me Be The One" and her new club anthem; "Free To Be" and more.

Gioia's website is at: http://www.gioiabruno.com

Catch this landmark performance at:

Splash Bar

50 W.17th Street

New York, NY

http://www.splashbar.com

Music by Milk's DJ T-Pro till 4am!!!

I hope to see some of my old "Board Friends" (you know who you are) as well as a ton of new ones!

Originally posted by stacychase

my monday morning song of the week???? i have missed those and i have wondered were you have been... welome back, stranger. :)

Hey honey!!! Glad to see I'm not totally forgotten. I've been off the board(s) for a while now. We were supposed to have a big "Coming Back" party at Twilo, then they closed the following week. Between ClubPlanet's board, Twilo's old board, and the other's that popped up, I got confused as to where everyone had gone so I gave up. When I came back to Clubplanet, I looked at the members and didn't know anyone. I hope all is well...how's Shuggabooga? Give her my best.

"Ok, my Monday vocal pick of the week is: "Keep Control" by Sono. I know it's old and played but even without being under the influence of anything at all, it still gets me flying!!!:blank:

Take care honey!

expect to have the song of the week every morning by 9:00 now... :) miss you guys!

oh and shuga is good she is still crazier than ever. she is hosting a newbie/oldie meetup on august 10th i think. there is a post about it on the board. you guys should come..... it is in mid town at fubar. it will be fun...

take care and don't be a stranger.

-steph

Originally posted by suedenyc

Hey honey!!! Glad to see I'm not totally forgotten. I've been off the board(s) for a while now. We were supposed to have a big "Coming Back" party at Twilo, then they closed the following week. Between ClubPlanet's board, Twilo's old board, and the other's that popped up, I got confused as to where everyone had gone so I gave up. When I came back to Clubplanet, I looked at the members and didn't know anyone. I hope all is well...how's Shuggabooga? Give her my best.

"Ok, my Monday vocal pick of the week is: "Keep Control" by Sono. I know it's old and played but even without being under the influence of anything at all, it still gets me flying!!!:blank:

Take care honey!

hey!!! where can i find that song on cd???????

hope you can come to the drink meetup!!!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga

hey!!! where can i find that song on cd???????

hope you can come to the drink meetup!!!!!

Hey there! Glad you wrote! I'm going to do my best to come to the drink meetup on the 10th at Fubar...I guess it's sort of a reunion!

As far as the song, it's now #1 on the Billboard Club charts so I'm sure you can find it at most large places. Or you can download it off of one of the Napster rip-offs like WinMx ( http://www.winmx.com )

:eek:Ooops, did I say that!!! :eek: