Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Momentum -> Tuesday night!!

Tuesday, the 31st of July

United Underground Presents...

Momentum...

9-11 - STEVEN CARNIERO (United Underground)

11-1 - BILL PATRICK ('Til Noon, 112 Crew, Gatecrasher NY)

1-closing - JASON JOLLINS (United Underground, Touched by a DJ)

@ Open Air

121 St. Marks (between 1st and A)

21+

Free Admission

I just want to thank everyone for coming out last night, including the guest dj's Bill Patrick and Steven Carniero who both did an excellent job on the decks. All that I have to say is great vibe last night!! I've been looking for the perfect spot to throw a bi weekly Tuesday party and when I stumbled upon open air, I fell in love. Open air is a perfect mid-week venue.

*Upcoming*

So I have a special treat for the next momentum party. I'm sure that everyone here knows the track Madam - Pennatration - Saw Records. It's my favorite track on Digweed 0019 (LA) and it's the track that is played after Love in Traffic. Madam is two people, Stephane K and Katzu Imai. It took some work but Katzu just confirmed that he will be playing at the next momentum party on the 14th of August!! :) MADAM PENNATRATION is just one of many productions by Kats. He has been producing and rocking the dance floors around the world for years and it will be an honor to have him down and a treat to hear him on the decks again. I am working on a second big treat for the next momentum party but talks are still in progress. I'll keep you all posted, and once again, thanks for making last night at Open Air a special night! :)