Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about guestlists and other stuff

Hi, I'm going to spend a weekend in Manhattan in November. I was wondering what is up with guestlists... there are different people telling you to put your name on their guestlist. Are these people (dex, john nova, etc.) promoters? Also, if you are on the guestlist can you ditch the crowd, go to the front of the line and just tell them your name? What are the chances that they will tell you to get lost?

I am 25 and the friends I am taking will be 27, 29. We are planning to go to Soundfactory on Sat. night for sure. But on Fri should we go to Exit or China club? I don't mind 18 year olds but I'm afraid the crowd might be too young for my friends. Any suggestions? Thanks.

hmmmmmm first off, you can't cut the lines even though you are on the guestlist. They will deff tell your ass to get lost! hehe "Are these people (dex, john nova, etc.) promoters? " Bro there are about 567,878,485 promoters in NYC. lol no joke :) Your best bet is to get a list when November comes around. Those guys might not even have a list then. You guys will have a good time at SF on Sat. no doubt. Its the older crowd so don't worry. But as for Friday exit might be alil young for ya. SO you might wana go somewhere else. :spin::roll: hope I was some help. peaceeeee and hope you have a good time.

WELL EXIT IS OFF THE HOOK...THE ONLY BEST AND BIGGEST CLUB IN NYC SO HIT IT UP....U'LL HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE...PROMISE....GO ON THE GUESTLIST LINE AND GO UP TO THE TABLE AND SAY "BIGWILL" FOR REDUCED ADMISSION

BIG WILL GUESTLIST FRIDAYS AT EXIT