Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATB at Webster Hall this Thursday(Aug 2nd)

It's true. Check out their website. George Acosta & ATB this Thursday night at WH. Is anyone else going? I have work Friday morning, but I really want to see ATB. I have a 20 minute video clip from ATB spinning at Trance Energy, I like his DJing style... nothing like his generic sounding ATB productions. Considerably harder and quicker. Who's in??

aww i am on there email-ing list to and i saw the huge post for ATB on the 2cd... i am so tempted to go... never been to webster hall b4 but always wanted to go...but i have 2 work friday morning and would have to commute back to Jersey after the party is over... ahhhh this sux! :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

aww i am on there email-ing list to and i saw the huge post for ATB on the 2cd... i am so tempted to go... never been to webster hall b4 but always wanted to go...but i have 2 work friday morning and would have to commute back to Jersey after the party is over... ahhhh this sux! :monkey:

Webster Hall is pretty cool, drinks are way overpriced. Also depends on the crowd, never been there on a Thursday. You should definetely come, I have to work Friday morning as well. I'm coming from New Brunswick in Jersey. What about you?

Originally posted by teklord310

It's true. Check out their website. George Acosta & ATB this Thursday night at WH. Is anyone else going? I have work Friday morning, but I really want to see ATB. I have a 20 minute video clip from ATB spinning at Trance Energy, I like his DJing style... nothing like his generic sounding ATB productions. Considerably harder and quicker. Who's in??

Not my favorite place, but pretty sure i will be there with some other hardcore ATB / Acosta fans.

Haven't been there in so long...where would be a good place to meet?

And yeah, work on Friday - whatever...its just the job anyway :)

Acutally i am coming from like 10 minutes from you prolly... i'm in East Brunswick... I would prolly take the bus in if i were to go cuz none of my friends are really into going into the city to go clubbin'... oh well sux for them :cool: and as for the overpricing of drinks... hmm considering i am turning 20 in like 2 weeks and dont have a fake id... looks like i wont be ripped off lol :monkey:

Its 19 on thurs as well right? I havent been there sinec new years. I love WH, the crowd always seems to change when i go there tho. I love ATB, never heargh acosta spin tho (is it a sin.. heheh)

~*~Debby

I *love* ATB! I wish I could go! I have to dance that night elsewhere though :( I saw him in DC, it was great -- I was close enough to touch him, and his DJ'ing was excellent (side note, he is also quite attractive) :hump: <--hehe sorry just had to take the rare chance to use that.

Anyways, I highly recommend seeing him, he was great.

Have fun all you people that are going!

Haven't seen ATB, but I can tell you from painful experience that George Acosta is not worth 1$ to see live. It is candy trance all night long... I still don't know how everyone down here loves that shit... they just eat it up....:puke: