Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID???

Has anyone heard this song that kinda sounds like derb, but it isn't derb??? The song is hard...it starts out slow, then the song just explodes like derb??? Does anyone know what the name or what this song might be??? I have been trying to find it fortw months now...Thanks!!:)

Thanks guys...but those still aren't the song I am looking for. The song has no vocals. It starts out slow and isn't that hard in the beginning of the song...but then, like derb, it just blows up into some hard houe beats. Please keep coming with more suggestions!!! Thanks.:D

Thanks...I appreciate all the help, but I still can't find it. But you guys can keep sending me songs you think it might be b/c although I can't find the song I have been looking for...the ones you said they may be are bangin!!!!

:hat:

No thanks for all the songs, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. I hear it every week at the clubs...but me and my friend can't seem to find the name of it anywhere....but please keep sending me some more songs anyways..they are all very good. Thanks!!!!

:bounce:

Originally posted by alextclam

it's either the arome remix of 'derb' or my remix 'debom 2001 vs derb' :)

~Alex

*ok stupid question time*

Bro, u made that hot remix of de bom vs derb? If u did, that shit is sik!.......If not, then just disregard this post.....:eek:

umm... the one i remixed are:

Debom2001 vs Derb - Remixed by Alex (13:01)

Debom 2001 vs Derb - Revision (11:53)

there's actually a 3rd track involved in the remix but i left it out and just named it Debom vs Derb :)

umm.. i know Justin did something similar on his red room cd but i haven't heard it... anyone know if it's on AG yet?

~Alex

and thanks Don if you were referring to my mix :cool: