Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lyrics for PVD "For an Angel"

For An Angel doesn't really have any lyrics. Just "for an angel... angel... angel.." Great some, PVD has closed with that numerous times when i've seen him. So who is going to Boston for PVD at Avalon? Tickets are $20, www.avalonboston.com Should be a fun night. I haven't seen PVD since November because it has been too crowded. I'm sure Boston will be insane, but I miss the guy. Anyone going from Rutgers??

Originally posted by agregilovich

People seem to not get this - I'm kidding. I didn' t think anyone would even respond. The only thing they say in the song is "For an Angel".

:laugh: LOL. Ha ha ha. Thats what I thought. I thought maybe I was thinking of another song or somthing. yeah, i'm in NB. Actually, i'm on Busch campus in piscataway, but thats technically New Brunswick.

Originally posted by teklord310

For An Angel doesn't really have any lyrics. Just "for an angel... angel... angel.." Great some, PVD has closed with that numerous times when i've seen him. So who is going to Boston for PVD at Avalon? Tickets are $20, www.avalonboston.com Should be a fun night. I haven't seen PVD since November because it has been too crowded. I'm sure Boston will be insane, but I miss the guy. Anyone going from Rutgers??

Just came back from seeing PVD in Munich. As always, words can't describe how great he was. And of course 'For an Angel' was played. We spoke to him about when he's coming to NY, but he didn't know. :(

Originally posted by deanna11

if you play "for an angel" backwards, the lyrics say "kill candykids... kill candykids..."

Hey Deanna11, how you been? What are you up to this weekend? I'm going to Webster Hall Thursday instead of lounges/bars in the Village. Hehe, I don't think PVD wants to kill candy kids, but I wouldnt be surprised. Are you going to see him in Boston? See ya

Originally posted by reverie

Just came back from seeing PVD in Munich. As always, words can't describe how great he was. And of course 'For an Angel' was played. We spoke to him about when he's coming to NY, but he didn't know. :(

Damn reverie, Munich! I was there, too. But I live in Germany, so don't tell me you are as crazy as I am flying after him? I've done that a couple of times, twice to NY (Twilo - still the BEST!!), Madrid, of course Berlin. Ah, Berlin, 2 weeks ago his Loveparade rpe-party was insane. He delivered an 8 hour set, only served to deepen my PvD addiction...