Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blister

It's a party we (con-fu-sion) do every Tuesday night at Filter 14. We bring in top DJ's for only $5 on the list. We have Satoshit Tomiie as a monthly resident as well as bring over Peace Divison, differentGear, Lexicon Ave., and a whole lot more. Tonight is Pepe Bradock.

Originally posted by sd

thanks, craigh.

what time do things usually get going?

see you there,

steve

When Satoshi plays it gets going early and stays going late, usually finishing at 5am (Not bad for a Tuesday).

On most nights it gets going around 12 and stays open until around 4-4:30. Always a good time, are you coming tonight?

wish i could, i've got to be on a flight tomorrow at 6:30am. work once again interfering with a good thing. i know, i know i could sleep on the plane but i've got to be sharp tomorrow and knowing myself, i would not be. and yeah 4-5am on a Tuesday is excellent work.

TM and Jason Jollins are involved with this as well right? i'm pretty sure i remember reading about it on the Twilo board some time ago, before that all came to an end. if i remember correctly there were some excellent things said about it then. for some reason i seem to have holes in my short term memory (wonder why).

Filter 14 is over in the meat packing district, right on 14th, just above Hogs?

regardless i'll be in before to long, now that i've remembered about it.