Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey R.U. heads

I'm thinking about bringing my tables down to Brunswick to spin a few tunes. Not for anyone, but for myself for shits and giggles. Feel free to stop by and say hi. Might have some CD's too if anyone wants one. PM me if you want to stop by and I'll let you know where.

Hey Teklord, you think it was bad living in the Towers for a year? Try living in the Quads!! I def. lucked out because my floor had a great crew.

Hmmmm, sounds cool. Where are you going to setup your tables? Are you coming down for the rest of the summer or just the weekend? I'll be back home for the weekend, but i'm going to Webster Hall on Thursday night for ATB and George Acosta. Should be fun. see ya

Yeah the Quads suck, i'm glad i got off Livingston. I think it has changed a lot since i've been there.

Oh man, Quads are AWEFUL! I really lucked out with the people though, because they made all the difference.

You've got a great set up at Easton. I crashed there a few times the first year they opened. Niiiiiiice place. I can't believe the Corner Tavern never filled up with you guys right there. They have prime real estate.

I'm only going to be down for the night, the old house has some cool speakers and I want to crank them. Should be fun. I think a lot of tracks are meant to be heard LOUD.