Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ lineup Las Vegas Labor Day?

This is just a rough schedule. these arent confirmed yet:

Andrew Mendez on Thursday, Anothony Mundy and Boris on Fri, Skribble on Sat @ Rav at Luxor Hotel, JP On Sunday, Monday not sure yet.

These are confirmed parties:

Well, another holiday weekend (Labor Day) is looming and C2K is reloading. The multilevel club has already booked New York City house music legend Danny Tenaglia for Aug. 31 and Vasquez for Sept. 1. And, apparently, it’s not done wheeling and dealing. According to C2K’s Promotions Director Adam Ward, the club hopes to land another massive event on the Sunday preceding Labor Day.

and:

you got the summer of love party on sunday sept. 2nd at the Mandalay Bay events center. it holds 15,000 people. go to www.rubberraw.com for more information and see pics of their previous parties. this is a phat party. the girls were gorgeous at their last party. alot of the california girls go to this party.

there will be many slamming parties out there and many choices.

:afro: :afro: :afro:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by petp

holy fook! DT one night, JV the next?!??!?! gonna go on expedia and get me some tickets out there ASAP!!!!!!

They are suppossively negotiating with Calderone for the 2nd. thats what i heard. the airline tickets went up 70 for nonstop flights from newark. i got a plane ticket for 279 nonstop from newark to las vegas. it is 379 now. Mandalay Bay is the only hotel out there to stay at IMO

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

you got the summer of love party on sunday sept. 2nd at the Mandalay Bay events center. it holds 15,000 people. go to www.rubberraw.com for more information and see pics of their previous parties. this is a phat party. the girls were gorgeous at their last party. alot of the california girls go to this party.

The party is named pimpnho 2001 ;)

Summer of love was the SLAMMING party i attended Memerial Day

my signiture explains it all

pray to god i will have money for this labor day maddness

also go with BRIAN's advise http://www.vegas.com/nightclubs/ is the best way to find out what the fuck goes on down there:drunk:

A to Z is right, go to GLOW afterhours. I just got back from a long weekend and that place is awesome. Don't go before 4am though unless you are a fan of hip-hop.

Drais is the place the most people will talk about for afterhours, but Glow blew it away this past weeekend and for Labor Day the crowds will be absurd at Drais.

Someone up there posted about the club at the Luxor. It is called Ra, not Rav, just to reduce any confusion once you get into town.

Also checkout Club Utopia, it was a little mellow this weekend but from everything I heard while in town it is usually pretty hot!

Party!