Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Truth About Tempkid

All these Tempkid stories are great, but the truth is he is calm compared to his younger pre-tempts days. I grew up and went to high school with tempkid and none of this summers tales even make into the top 5 tempkid drunk stories.

5)Punching a beer bottle abyss breaking it in half and cutting open his whole hand, while threating to kick some dudes ass. Then he keeps on dancing bleeding all over himself.

4)At a 5-day bash at his own house, he got so drunk he was kicked out and then broke back in using a brick.

3)After being cut off by the bartender at a local bar, he tried to choke the bartender and still to this day tempkid can't understand why they won't let him back in that bar.

2)Last Year at Tempts he lost his MAC card and spent all his money, so he called 911 saying he lost his atm card.

1)While drinking a steel, the then underage tempkid was aproched by a Sea Side cop. Not knowing what to do tempkid pushed the cop on the ground and ran, only to get beat up half the Sea Side police force a block later. After bailing himself out and walking back to Sea Side, he still made it to XS that Nite.

Just warn all his new friends you ain't seen nothing yet

What up wassup. Your coming with me to Tempts this saturday fuck that wedding. You have all your life to attend weddings.

There's only 5 weeks left of Tempts.

LMFAO about the 5 day party at my house. Remember I guess the 6th day we decided to take a break from partying and every body was over just watching a movie and playing some cards.

The pigs hideing across the street trying to bust a party.

I remember when me and Mark went out on my deck and started to funnel sodas to fuck with those pigs. They were always a day late. The best was at Naretecong with the fireworks when the cops chased me you and those 2 big pussys. Take your shirt off it's to bright. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wuzzup

All these Tempkid stories are great, but the truth is he is calm compared to his younger pre-tempts days. I grew up and went to high school with tempkid and none of this summers tales even make into the top 5 tempkid drunk stories.

5)Punching a beer bottle abyss breaking it in half and cutting open his whole hand, while threating to kick some dudes ass. Then he keeps on dancing bleeding all over himself.

4)At a 5-day bash at his own house, he got so drunk he was kicked out and then broke back in using a brick.

3)After being cut off by the bartender at a local bar, he tried to choke the bartender and still to this day tempkid can't understand why they won't let him back in that bar.

2)Last Year at Tempts he lost his MAC card and spent all his money, so he called 911 saying he lost his atm card.

1)While drinking a steel, the then underage tempkid was aproched by a Sea Side cop. Not knowing what to do tempkid pushed the cop on the ground and ran, only to get beat up half the Sea Side police force a block later. After bailing himself out and walking back to Sea Side, he still made it to XS that Nite.

Just warn all his new friends you ain't seen nothing yet

#2 is my Favorite...

Originally posted by xbebekiss

This kid is a pisser...I got to meet him... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All can meet me this saturdayat Tempts.

I'll be wearing an orange shirt with white capries and a bandana.

The light will shine on me all night long.

Originally posted by wuzzup

Tempkid is at least 150

Ha Ha Give me a break. I sense a little jelousy out of you and Darb76(how was reggae night last friday at Surf? :laugh:)

120 150 you guys make me laugh

More like 6ft1" 185-190 of GRADE A MEAT NUFF SAID

I'm going to play with my ab doer now.

Wassup how does Joeys sound tonight?

Give me a call if it sounds good.

Later

Originally posted by goodfella73823

i ll be there saturday i look for u tempkid i have met ceeotter cool as hell.1st rounds on me.:D

Goodfella the shots of jack will be awaiting your arrival. Tempkid I will make a nice orange shot just for you to match your outfit.

• 7 years later...