Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sussex county kids ouch!!!!!!!!!!

why would boyz from cow country come to the infamous essex, passaic,bergen,hudson county clubs..some boy that was at docs on tuesday from sussex county stpped on another kids foot and got a punch thrown at....dont they know to stay the fuck out of our side of the state..and everyone answear this is sussex county redneckville...my god!!!!!! they still wear carhart....:blown: :blown:

first post? ease off of sussex county. sure that place may be full of rednecks, and all are imbred, (incest is best) but that is the joy of it all. and as for that guy getting punched, he probably deserved it. i would like to see a group of typical club people go into a bar up in farm country and see what happens to them. if they would even make it home, would be good. and just because one cow person comes in to your wonderful side of the state, means that they all are rude huh? i along with many friends (mainly my cows) come into those wonderful counties to enjoy a night taking all of your pretty boys and girls. even the cows take home some of your finest. don't make impressions of cow country from only one guy. i could do the same for you and your breed.

Originally posted by jbravo

first post? ease off of sussex county. sure that place may be full of rednecks, and all are imbred, (incest is best) but that is the joy of it all. and as for that guy getting punched, he probably deserved it. i would like to see a group of typical club people go into a bar up in farm country and see what happens to them. if they would even make it home, would be good. and just because one cow person comes in to your wonderful side of the state, means that they all are rude huh? i along with many friends (mainly my cows) come into those wonderful counties to enjoy a night taking all of your pretty boys and girls. even the cows take home some of your finest. don't make impressions of cow country from only one guy. i could do the same for you and your breed.

Not even worth wasting your breath man....some people are just ignorant!!

SMOKEE

First off I am not from sussex but morris county. Sussex has a higher income level than any of the countys you mentioned plus there are no lowlifes on welfare in that area. There are no security trucks in the malls in sussex and no stolen cars. There are no traffic jams because some idiot with a taped together car caught on fire. The county's you mentioned are the armpit of the world and docs isnt a club it is a hotel bar run by doctors. People in the area you speak of drive cars that cost more than their row houses in their overcrowded neighborhoods and they all have to leave the club at midnite so they can get up to mow grass since they are all landscapers. The only reason people come to bergen, essex, hudson etc. is to get to NYC or airports. Other than that their is no reason to go there. You live in Bennyville at its finest. Work, Club, Diner, Sleep. Nice life. And if your lucky your biggest treat is the Jersey Shore in the summer. And that is worse off than all of those countys because you have a conglomeration of the bennys in one area. If you have ever been anywhere south of cape may you can see how nice the beaches are plus they are free, no beach badges, jersey is the only state to do that with the exception of some nyc beaches. Once again I am in morris county but if I had my choice I would take cows over eastern jersey.