Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS this friday, August 3rd...

i want to meet some of you peeps. i'll be coming down with my crew to celebrate my birthday (which is today...happy birthday to me!) and my friend's BD which is on friday....we'll be rollin' with a crew of like 20 people.. let me know the dilly

Originally posted by lesdig

.....haven't missed a Friday night yet.

Oh really?

Friday......June 30th......LIGHTS OUT BY 11!

I love how I just hammer you to death on this board!

I mean.....not that I made it out, but I sure hung around for the after party....:puke:

I will not be making it to XS this week, but will be back in full effect the following Friday..

ughh. i am soo old...that i have actually reached the point where i am shy about telling people my age......apparently 25 is the last year of your life. after this, i have to get married and have kids and get fat and old and watch football every sunday.....can't wait for friday......

"live through the week, live for the weekend!"

Originally posted by ceeotter

I am putting my drinking cast on(the drinking shoes don't fit right now) and meeting JBR around 12:30. I look forward to seeing everyuone I've met and meeting the rest. I will be easy to find ....crutches, cast...

I will be meeting CEEOTTER and crew between 12:30 and 1 at 007's bar. THIS IS A PROMISE!!!!

Baggage or not, G, you better have some black back there!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I will be meeting CEEOTTER and crew between 12:30 and 1 at 007's bar. THIS IS A PROMISE!!!!

Baggage or not, G, you better have some black back there!!!!!!!!

JBR--

The Johnny Black will be flowing, I promise.

What happened to LV, heard she hurt her foot walking--typical Lori. Girl is always hurting herself.

G

Originally posted by 007pourer

JBR--

The Johnny Black will be flowing, I promise.

What happened to LV, heard she hurt her foot walking--typical Lori. Girl is always hurting herself.

G

here's what happened and I quote "Jimbo, I was running last night with the damn dog. All of sudden the dog sees a cat b4 I do and turns. I rolled (nice) my ankle and heard a loud pop. Do you think I'll be able to work saturday?"

She's a trooper!

:roll::what: