Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is playing at Space on Sat and what time are they open untill?

Originally posted by lucabrase

Is it fun? I haven't been there yet.

This Saturday we DJ Skribble, and next Saturday is DT...nuff said....as far as fun, the place is a really good time, with a great-looking crowd down for anything (Although, i know many may disagree...but we will leave that for another time) However, the club has not been doing the numbers that they are expecting...they still do over a thousand, but the 1500 would be ideal. then again, not to many places out in the hamptons, even CPI's are doing the numbers that they desire....

admission is 20 dollars, pm me if you need anything else...btw, i do the door along with ralph.

IMO, it will be a good night, you won't be disappointed. Oh yeat, they usually keep it open until 7-8am.

Originally posted by ivys

Is this club Space anything like the one in Miami? I want to go and see but I don't want to be disappointed and then left out there in Long Island waiting for the LIRR until morning. :confused:

lmao............NO nothing like Miami, but it is just as good.......and believe me DT will never disappoint, the crowd will be phat, and the place is going to be off da hook!!!!!!!! come check it out, get a tellie for the night.......any other info, pm me.