Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps rumor!!

Originally posted by flizz

how can it be open till 5 i dont think thats true anybody else info on this

I do not see it happening, but then again stranger things have happened. If it is open until 5.............what an UGLY sight that is going to be.....

Originally posted by drama

I do not see it happening, but then again stranger things have happened. If it is open until 5.............what an UGLY sight that is going to be.....

Here The Deal. First 300 people Free CD, Also on the sign outside of Tempts it Had Denny'd Birthday Announcement and it Siad OPEN TILL 5:00 ... People please bring your helmets, and get ready for a Crazy Ride. D GOOD LUCK. I can't make it this weekend do to circumstances beyond My control. Oh Well. I will have to hear it second hand from Flizz.

PS. Also I heard Denny wasn't spinning all night. This way he Can celabrate his Bday? (this one may be a rumor) :confused:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Im hearing that this saturday night is the Denny Tsettos birthday party at Tempts and the CD'S will be going out.... Anyone else here this???? Let me know

HOLY SHIT! IT CAN'T BE???? :whoa: Something posted on this board about Tempts/Denny that ACTUALLY HAS TRUTH TO IT!!!! This calls for A Litte Round of Applause for the board!:bounce:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

HOLY SHIT! IT CAN'T BE???? :whoa: Something posted on this board about Tempts/Denny that ACTUALLY HAS TRUTH TO IT!!!! This calls for A Litte Round of Applause for the board!:bounce:

I guess i got lucky on this one!! LOL....Where's are my friends from tempts,Otter and sandy??? And Joel remember what you said on Monday afternoon about my copy!!!!! LOL

Originally posted by Blazz

Here The Deal. First 300 people Free CD, Also on the sign outside of Tempts it Had Denny'd Birthday Announcement and it Siad OPEN TILL 5:00 ... People please bring your helmets, and get ready for a Crazy Ride. D GOOD LUCK. I can't make it this weekend do to circumstances beyond My control. Oh Well. I will have to hear it second hand from Flizz.

PS. Also I heard Denny wasn't spinning all night. This way he Can celabrate his Bday? (this one may be a rumor) :confused:

...I am not going this weekend either. I need to relax this weekend.:shades:

Originally posted by cgm

Yes, its all true AND its open till 5......AND GODAMMIT I WONT BE THERE!! :mad:

Have fun everyone, and I'll see you next weekend:( :( :( :(

YES.....the first 300 people get a cd (if this was at merge they would have about 123 leftover)

YES.....It is DENNY's B'day and he will be celebrating from what the little birdy told me.

YES.....They will push it to the limit as far as closing time and last call.

NO......They haven't gotten approval for a 5am closing time (atleast my inside source hasn't heard that they are working until 5am):D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by laurensomers

ITs true - has anyone on this board been to Tempts lately or driven by it on the Blvd? Its posted outside for the whole world to see....

Why would we ride by the place?? We already know what it looks like and the only other reason to go into the heights is to go to SPICY. Besides this is an INFORMATION BOARD. I was just asking if it was true figureing someone on here would be able to help.

o christ help us all if temps is open till 5am even though i think it might still be a rumor but how about sun. is it gonna be b-day bash part 2 and blazz i still think you need to reconsider this sat. just come down for the night you can still recover on sun. for the big interview on mon. i see no problem with it or are you not aloud down this weekend you know what i meen boomboom you homo