Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body & Soul at SummerStage..aug. 11

This is one party you don't want to miss. I've been to the last two and they were awesome.

This year it's a special benefit fundraiser and it starts at 4:3O pm

S$10. Also Incognito from UK is scheduled to perform. Get ur tickets at SummerStage's membership table before they sell out.

Hope they have the water hose again, :). This is one fun outdoor party. Plus the DJs are legends.:D

Originally posted by madrusso

where is SummerStage's membership table?

thanks

Next to the stage--you can visit it this weekend at one of their free events which usually start at 3:15pm

SummerStage is presented in the middle of Central Park and can be accessed through the 72nd st. exit on either east or west side.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

musicbeat are u KHALIL if not you are doing a great job thanks for helping out.

hi Candy,

u're welcome :D , im not Khalil, i post info on my own sometimes when i come across them, nice to see ur'e involved on this event

should be fun

david

LOL No heavy Lifting. Mostly set up, getting donations and informing everyone about the upcoming events. Answering questions. If you are interested PM or emailme. we meet up at12 noon for 3pm shows and 4pm for 7pm shows. It's a lot of fun you get to be behind the scenes. You'll get hooked up with t-shirts and music. Just a great organization and cause we really need good volunteers. You'd be amazed how many people show up. 30 volunteers for 6000 people is rough.