Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got engaged!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially engaged as of this morning. I woke my girlfriend up at 5:30 to propose because I couldn't wait any longer. Luckily, she didn't punch me in the face for waking her up so early.

We're gonna be at the Surf Club on Sunday with some of our friends so if anyone's around, come hang out and have a shot or two with us.

Originally posted by neena16

That's my baby.... unique in every way possible.

Believe me I did want to punch him in the nose but he looked so cute kneeling at the side of the bed. <smiles>

Thanks everyone!!

:love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Best of luck to the both of you - and let the games begin in your planning!!:D May you have love and happiness throughout your lives together!!

My fiance officially popped the question last Friday at the altar of the church we are to be married in!! I was so shocked I couldn't say A WORD!! AND for those who know me KNOW THAT IS A RARITY!!! He was just kneeling there and finally was like Would ya say yes already!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Best of luck to the both of you - and let the games begin in your planning!!:D May you have love and happiness throughout your lives together!!

My fiance officially popped the question last Friday at the altar of the church we are to be married in!! I was so shocked I couldn't say A WORD!! AND for those who know me KNOW THAT IS A RARITY!!! He was just kneeling there and finally was like Would ya say yes already!!

That's unique too!! These guys are getting better at this kind of stuff. :biggrin:

Best of luck to you..too!!