Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you cook your K?

LOL...I was just buying that book right now on Amazon.com.

The best ways to cook (or so i've heard....Of course I've never done this stuff myself):

Start a large pot of water boiling, put a plate on top with the k. Let sit for 30-45 minutes

or

Turn your oven on 150, put the k on pyrex and let it sit there for 3-4 hours.

or

In the winter, put a pyrex on top of your heater and let the k sit there for a day or so.

Evan

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

riiiiiiiiite......now if I recall in another thread u writing

"having wild and crazy monkey sex wit sexxybabyd"

hehehehe....u LOVE ME u know it lolz :tongue:

hey let's not confuse love and lust here...ok?

I mean yeah, I'd love to just take you home, throw you down or my bed, or ride you in my chair, bathtub, or just nail you against the wall...but that's just straight up (no holds-barred-non-love-non-committal-straightup-wild-sex) :hump:

So get back to me when you got a free minute

- Pete

:cool:

Haha, I would definitely have to say steaming it (which is what you do with the pot of boiling water. Then once it's done with the water throw it in the microwave for 33 seconds. A masterpiece is done. Of course, we call know I've never actually DONE this.. I just know of the processes.. =P

my friends used to cook it up in the toaster oven...once they threw it in there and my boys parents came home, while it was cooking and they were in teh kitchen, we had to do some scrambling to get it out of there before the realized what was going down.....

(actually I am one of those who never tried it *notthatI'mnotacrackheadjustnon=nasal*:rolleyes: