Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K and Coke???

ezd2

Just very curious. Can someone describe to me what K feels like. Also what coke feels like too? Never did either of them and unfortunately will never have the chance to experience them. Had a serious accident back in HS (shattered my nose) and they performed extensive surgery. I look fine now but nasal passages will always be kinda fucked up. Ws forewarned my many doctors NEVER to put anything up my nose (not even over the counter sprays) or I'll find myself right back in the hospital:( :( :( Just wondering about sumthing I'll never try

Anyone who knows me knows I dont have a problem putting shit up my nose..but after reading your post the first thing I thought was this is sooo beneficial for you and dont even wonder what those things are like...you are better off without even trying them once.....

believe me i know...i kinda regret those first bumps..lines..etc....

Well i have good news for u. K can be taken in a number of dif ways. 1)snorted 2)plugged 3)oraly 4)IM 5)IV now as far as dosing plugging is the smae equivolance as snorting and Eating it u need 2X the k as usual to reach desired effects

Snorting stuff is bad for ya, but so is everything else.

K slows down your response time, everything is like slow motion

Coke speeds up your heart beat, makes a lot people motor mouth

You should never mix the 2 because they are opposites on the drug scale.......

I agree never mixed uppers w/ downers..... K u can injected or drink it .... that's true. My friend shoots it up and it's quite trippy to see him leave this world for 30 min!!!! I've never tried these methods before... but, all I know is that it's not like shooting H at all..................

k definitely slows everything around you.... its like when they talk its like they talk in slow motion....

coc is really probably the stupidest drug .......cost toomuch and the feeling of relaxation....i rather just go to sleep.....

i'm like addicted to putting shit like k and coc up my nose, but i rather you not do that although k is such a good trip.....

if anything just drop a pill of e and you'll have a great time

Coke relaxes you?

Damn. My jaw is killing me and my throat is so sore from jabbering. Plus I'm quite sleep deprived....

Has anyone ever mixed the two? I love both but have never tried them together, and then someone brought it up, and now I'm all CURIOUS. Hmmmmmmmm.