Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK B2B, I have the best Ladies night for you

bouncyboy

Alright B2B, I went to Voodoo again last night, if you want ladies night this is the ultimate. Tons upon tons of beautiful girls. 5$ cover, $1.75 you call it drinks. The music is pretty decent, mostly mainstream house and techno with some progressive. Resident DJ is Paul Curtis. It's open from 10-1am, you let me know when you want to go, you can crash at my place and I will drop you off at work in the morning, your job can be on my way if I take a different route.

Pick a week my man, but make it soon, all those girlies go back to college real soon....

You have never been to a place that had U Call it??

It means that any drink you order, no matter what it is only costs you a buck seventy five... makes for a cheap night. I got wasted last night and only spent 25 bucks...

Next week it is.

Originally posted by tranceaction

Hey BB, I'll probably be there next Wednesday also.. I was going to go last night but was too lazy to get up in the heat.

cool, bit of a meet-up going on.

i know what your saying about the heat, being a stuck in th middle of 20,000 people wasn't all that nice.

If you'd like you can splash that OJ in there and call it a Britney Spears cus it turns purple with citrus. So that's what we'll do call the Cran n Oj one the Britney Spears and the str8 Cran the Rob Lowe. I came up wit the drink around saint pats day and I figured if you wanted to get it on with a young chick and videotape it- the drink would diminish your inhibitions. but if ya called it a statutory rape the girls wouldn't drink it.

Originally posted by tone79

If you'd like you can splash that OJ in there and call it a Britney Spears cus it turns purple with citrus. So that's what we'll do call the Cran n Oj one the Britney Spears and the str8 Cran the Rob Lowe. I came up wit the drink around saint pats day and I figured if you wanted to get it on with a young chick and videotape it- the drink would diminish your inhibitions. but if ya called it a statutory rape the girls wouldn't drink it.

:laugh: :laugh:

I think i will have to try one of these.

But ya can't forget the splash of Chambord and Sweet n sour Mix that is what makes it. Don't use cheap vodka either. I suggest Grey Goose- L'Orange. I swear you can guzzle about 3 of these down like kool aid on hot day with gagging. Then about the 3rd one your'e drunk before you know it.