Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lace- Nice.....

It had been about 3 months or so since I had been at Lace in Nyack, last time it was pretty weak especially the women. Last night was much better, they remodeled the place, much classier. The women were hot, I am a major critic especially when it comes to dancers, these girls were hot. Its also is a plus when you go with friends who refuse to let you buy rounds. I stepped in the place at 7 (Comped too, first time) and didn't leave till after 11, def. worth checking out if you got some bucks and want to loose your mind....... I some how continued my streak of not getting lap dances, I just can't deal with that concept anymore: Yes heres 15 bucks for the next song so you can tease me and fuck my head up... Lap dances are for guys with a girlfriend/wife...

thestuffadollarsandman

". Who ever told you money don't buy happiness never had money, bullshit. Check this smile out, EAR TO EAR BABY!"

Ben Afleck's great speech to the rookie brokers- Boiler Room

Alli, Thanks for the compliment! Tell Sunny G to take me up on my dinner offer, I have done all but beg.... I think the world of that girl.... I may of blew my chance with the last email I sent her....

Evil, get your ass in one of these joints, puff up a big fat Cahona before you enter and enjoy the eye candy...

Chris