Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS ..which one would you rather have ?

dolcemimi

1) A knock out drag down fuck my brains out -eat my ass- cum all over my face-high intensity sex - With some a litte emotional caring and no commitment + responsibilites ?

OR

2 ) FULL 24/7 tied down to one person like a slave and do everything together and talk,share and care about everything with warm, tender moments of making love with soft caresses ?

ME personally -I think the person you love should also be the one who rocks your world . I think a way a person fucks you is how they feel about you.. SEX - is a way of communicating.

I don't know about anyone else -but Sexual compatibility is very important to me ...

SO choice #1 - I think hott passionate animal sex = love.

I don't know I guess I'm not the relationship type of gal.

I haven't had a relationship for 6 years ..

To different people - love is different things .

TO me love is = knock out drag down sex ..

Infact the more I know a guy - the less I'm attracted to him - I'm sure they're guys that feel the same way.

You can have the best of both worlds... it all depends on communication with your partner. You can still care for some one and FUCK THE HELL OUT OF THEM like you don't.... (My 0.2)

I refuse to just have Casual Sex... just the tem alone is lowly :blown: (IMO)... C_A_S_U_A_L like picking up a dollar of the floor...... " Oh.... somebody left this pussy sitting right here... I guess it mine now!" :laugh:

Originally posted by b-side

You can have the best of both worlds... it all depends on communication with your partner. You can still care for some one and FUCK THE HELL OUT OF THEM like you don't.... (My 0.2)

I refuse to just have Casual Sex... just the tem alone is lowly :blown: (IMO)... C_A_S_U_A_L like picking up a dollar of the floor...... " Oh.... somebody left this pussy sitting right here... I guess it mine now!" :laugh:

LMFAO! :laugh:

BTW Dolce... I just want to say that no way, no how are love and sex the same thing. And also, just because you're in love with someone doesn't mean you can't tell them to pound your pussy like there's no tomorrow! AND you can't have the type of sex that completely locks you with another person and goes right down to your very soul- unless you are in love.

You may not like relationships, but equating love and sex is simply ridiculous.

Don't mean to psychoanalyze you - but it just sounds to me like you have a run-of-the-mill case of fear of intimacy.

the best love is sex with a new hot fuck your brains out kinda girl(guy) every week.

we (men and women)no longer have the attention span to be with the same person for 50 years.

imagine going to bang the same person 20 years from now for the 10,000th time. oh yay! what great fun that'll be.

:eek::confused:

I go for 1. But that's because of the way you worded #2....

I need my own space every once in a while... Not for sex on the side or anything, but I would never be able to do EVERYTHING with my sig-O. People need there own space. I have been in a relationship where I had to be around 24/7 and it killed me....

Originally posted by babymamas2

the best love is sex with a new hot fuck your brains out kinda girl(guy) every week.

we (men and women)no longer have the attention span to be with the same person for 50 years.

imagine going to bang the same person 20 years from now for the 10,000th time. oh yay! what great fun that'll be.

:eek::confused:

You should look back at a comment like this 10 or 20 years from now when you have kids and a family.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I don't know I guess I'm not the relationship type of gal.

I haven't had a relationship for 6 years ..

To different people - love is different things .

TO me love is = knock out drag down sex ..

Infact the more I know a guy - the less I'm attracted to him - I'm sure they're guys that feel the same way.

...the thing that sucks is that you can not have it both ways. You are so right about the knock out drag down sex being better, but somehow when you love someone.............that gets lost somewhere......

i think most of you have it wrong.. (i didnt read any of the replies) but i would never NEVER cum on some girls face that i love and care about, the girl, in your eye is the most beautiful girl, why put all that stuff on her face and make it look all gross and dirty for...... wtf? i would definately cum on a girls face,ears, nostrals, eyes, hair, neck, sholders, etc on a girl who i can care less about...

but then again there is not one girl who likes to swallow nor have that shit anywhere near their face. if there is any,, drop at line.

• 2 weeks later...

couldn't you get a mixture of both??? who wants to have someone tied to them 24 hours a day?? how the hell would you ever go potty??? :) plus i do not like/love anyone enough to be around them that much! we all need time apart.

moderation in a relastionship is key! just like with every other aspect of our lives....

also sex does not equal love. sex just equals sex. caring, comapssion, intimacy, etc... = love.... hard to find and even harder to maintain!

Originally posted by atomicapples

i think most of you have it wrong.. (i didnt read any of the replies) but i would never NEVER cum on some girls face that i love and care about, the girl, in your eye is the most beautiful girl, why put all that stuff on her face and make it look all gross and dirty for...... wtf? i would definately cum on a girls face,ears, nostrals, eyes, hair, neck, sholders, etc on a girl who i can care less about...

but then again there is not one girl who likes to swallow nor have that shit anywhere near their face. if there is any,, drop at line.

You should be able to stick your hard throbbing cock in her wet pulsating pussy and then wash her face with your joy juice and still love her afterwards.....ahhhhh, I love you baby.

Originally posted by georgeacasta

You should be able to stick your hard throbbing cock in her wet pulsating pussy and then wash her face with your joy juice and still love her afterwards.....ahhhhh, I love you baby.

I hate to agree with him... but it's true! As long as she's ok with it, there's nothing you can do with some piece... that you can't do with the woman you love.