Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Non-clubbing Activities At The Shore..........

Originally posted by nabuc1

Thank you. He is 3 and yes you are correct, the big is the wedding. May 11, 2002. You just got engaged right? Do you have date yet?

You are very welcome!!:)

Yes - I did just get engaged - well actually - I just got the ring about a week and a half ago but we have been planning the wedding since Easter. We are getting married September 6, 2002 at The Venetian in Garfield - the old Cameo. The owners of Seasons in Washington Township bought it and are completely renovating it. Should be beautiful once it is completed. ;)

Where are you getting married?? My fiance and I have been together for 4 1/2 years - how about you and your girl - long time??

Best of luck to the both of you - and have fun raising your son!! That is the best gift inthe world to receive - A BABY!!:D

I went to a wedding at the Cameo about two years ago. Very nice place. We are getting married at Iberias in Newark (trying to save money) we are also trying to buy a new home also. We have been together for 6 years. Best of luck to you too.

Originally posted by Emmitt

what up Nabuc! no Boa's last night? everyone was there last night.....your son is cool as hell! just like his pops...here's a shot to ya......

I was working late. didn't get out till 4 in the mo. Fucking tired as shit right now. Maybe next week. Mini-me is the shit. Kid constantly cracks me up. What you doin tonight? I was supposed to go to Roxy w/Colleen and some peeps from work but the little guy is sick so staying home.