Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumi brings back Class to South Beach!

jeremy

Is Rumi the savior of class on South Beach?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rumi the savior of class on South Beach?

• Yes. Thanks Alan and Sean!
    • No. South Beach needs more.
    • No. South Beach never had class.
    • I don't know. I couldn't get in.
    • For now. It'll get old fast.
    • I didn't know South Beach was losing class.

In the days where many have complained about SPace, Memorial Day activities, and how we're sick of how cool things used to be, RUMI is here.

If you're like me, and you went to Bash, Shadow Lounge and Bar Room when they were fresh and new, you're in luck. Alan Roth and Sean Salidino have taken their PR genius from Global Venture Partners and twisted it into the fun new hot spot on South Beach.

Beware though... the door is as tough as any on the beach has ever been. Make reservations, friends and leave extra friends behind, as once you get inside, you will meet more!

Prices are competitive (Opium, Pearl-like) and the layout of the place is cool even through to the coed bathroom upstairs. I suggest you try washing your hands after you leave the bathroom, under the mirror, so you don't have to see anyone else. :)

Table reservations are the best way to ensure your entry.

See ClubPlanet's listing at

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/clublisting.asp?clid=D9E7AEAE02FADE22D8A268303051BE75

for the number.

See ya there!

Jeremy

Originally posted by pod

It has class in certain aspects...though a visitor put it best when he said most people down here are peasants with money.

This is true. I think another part of the Miami attitude is "act like you have money, even if you don't"