Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID

i recently downloaded this HOTT song off audiogalaxy. it was called Myndy K - Where are you (Johnny Vicious Mix).

:confused: However, i think that this might be a different song and its just labeled that. But i could be wrong.

Its a female singer saying "Is this a dream, am i here, where are you?"

Unfortunately this song was also ripped poorly, it skips around and is really annoying b/c its such a good song. If anyone has a clean copy of this song, could they please hook me up?:D

Eltankini@aol.com

Originally posted by littlelouie

i recently downloaded this HOTT song off audiogalaxy. it was called Myndy K - Where are you (Johnny Vicious Mix).

:confused: However, i think that this might be a different song and its just labeled that. But i could be wrong.

Unfortunately this song was also ripped poorly, it skips around and is really annoying b/c its such a good song. If anyone has a clean copy of this song, could they please hook me up?:D

Eltankini@aol.com

I dowmloaded the same song, same label, same lyrics, same skips, and I always wondered the same thing. It is not the same song as the one that came out this summer, that one is called "Where U are". I guess, ultimately, I am no help to you! Sorry!

Originally posted by littlelouie

Eltankini@aol.com

Yes, this song is a mislabel. The song is actually Kd Lang-Valley of the Dolls(Junior Vasquez Mix). But dont bother dl'ing it to hear what u have now. It seems that someone took that Kd Lang song, raied the bpm's and recorded it so it sounds like a totally diff song. The original one is way more slower and sounds nothing like the mis label u have now......