Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has there ever been a fight at a meetup??

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I was just wondering if there has ever been a brawl at a meetup. Only because if some people have a problem with each other on the board, and when they finally meet theyhave some choice words to each other.

Originally posted by gabo

I was just wondering if there has ever been a brawl at a meetup. Only because if some people have a problem with each other on the board, and when they finally meet theyhave some choice words to each other.

Actually when most peeps meet the *Drama Kings* they're like hey you're a lot nicer in person than on the board.....or they just don't bother and leave it alone, cause I think everyone understands that it's for fun and don't want to ruin the vibe by causing drama outside the board.....leave the drama on the computer

- Pete

:cool:

i've been to damn near every meetup since Dec 00 and have never seen any conflict. So no, I have never seen any conflict... however... Schwingep made me his bitch last time I saw him, and my ass still hurts.

I *still* dont know why he did that.

damn schwingie...

but to answer the topic at hand..

EVERYONE"S

Originally posted by petrol

i've been to damn near every meetup since Dec 00 and have never seen any conflict. So no, I have never seen any conflict... however... Schwingep made me his bitch last time I saw him, and my ass still hurts.

I *still* dont know why he did that.

damn schwingie...

WHAT!?

Pete ..you told me I was the only one for you..you..you..back stabbing two timer!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:(

But to answer the topic at hand!

EVERYONE'S Mad cool in person..

People I've had horrible "fuck you you asshole" threads with have always agreed with me when we meet;

The boards are BOARDS..Life is LIFE!

In any case we are all linked by our love for nightlife and DJ culture so it's like we truely are "connnected"

Nope.

Most of it is amusing. The peeps with the biggest mouths, many times dont even show. been around since the meetups got big end of 2000.

Course, then there are a few people who still keep grudges over posts....which is amusing since they are the same ones who say "Its just a board" when they act silly.