Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT Review!!??!!

kvanzile9

exit was phat last night.....it was greatin meetin so many people last night......and even the clubplanet heads came to the meetup which was cool as hell.....it was great to meet finesse112, clubbingirl, millertime, donvito, ob1, twinange1, princess001, djmikee, spd1980, bigpoppanils, and last but certainly far from being least sexybabyd!!!!!:) but yeah the red room was hot as usual and justin was ridiculous when he was on.....goin all out and givin the crowd a show!!! great night on the whole.....and the place stayed packed throughout the entire night, or at least until i left at around 5:30 or 6!!!! but yeah it was great meetin u all and ill talk to you laterz....im off to wildwood and ocean city!!! peace

kyle:eek: :eek: :eek:

FUCK FUCK FUCK, I missed Everything, I missed THe meetup, I missed Justins set, IM so fucken HEated, I came into The club with 5 cd's , LEft the Club with 9, BECause THE Peeople WHo were suppose to meet me at certainly PLaces DIDINT, and i freaking Spent the WHole time Looking for those PEople WHO REALLY NEEDED those programs, ANd they Didint SHOW, SO i ended Up not giving CD's TO anyone and I felt LIKE SUCH AN ASS , when People like LOU Gave me a CD and I forgot to BUrn HIM Software, Because I was busy BUrning Shit for other people,

FUCK

Well other Than that, IT was a Hot night, Draper Was on point, NIce hard shit, JUst as well I think the hottest Part of the night was when ME and my friends where on the Dance floor, and THey TUrned on the MASSIVE AC and CO2 Tanks, IT WAS MAD COLD WITH ALL THAT AIR, and.. I was Grabbing T & A ALL OVER THE PLACE hahaha,

Phat NIght, but pissed that didint meet anyone, BTW DID anyone See me with the Raven Lights? Did i BUg anyone OUt from the BOArd :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah good call millertime....hes been opening with "who the hell are you" for the past couple of weeks now!!! which was phat and to lead into those other two songs was ridiculous....this is just a shot in the dark but doesn't anybody know the name of the song he played right before he did his introduction of "your now listening to the sounds of ....dj tony draperrrr"......it was a phat hard and faster beat to it.....and the place went nuts.....faster beat and hard as hell like "i hate you so much".....but a little slower!!! well ill probably see some of you as usual next friday if im there......later all!!!

kyle:eek: