Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Vinyl Review****

If you have not hit Vinyl on Friday nights,make sure you go. Here is my review. The place is alittle young and and alot of gays. There are some nice girls. Great vibe. Danny Tenaglia is totally awesome. The music kicks ass. Just go there to dance and listen to sick music. Even the DJ before Danny T was real good. But when Danny T came on(around 3:00) he played banging music till around 9:00. Danny is by far the best DJ right now. I could not believe it, he played real nice beats nonstop. Harder than the Factory with JP because it was nonstop. Then towards the end of the night he throws in some crazy remixe of 'Sweet dreams" eurthmics, oh man sick..last night was by far the best night music wise at a club in a while for me.

Danny Tenaglia is the Man..enough said...

I hope JP turns it up next week..

dt was on as always friday...but i got bumped entirely too many times which means too many of the wrong people were there...why do people always feel the need to invade my personal space...i just wanna dance...is that too much to ask..

Definately agree that there are a lot of gay peeps there, especially when it starts getting late, but I'm not sure if I agree about the crowd being too young or it being too hot. Many of the "wrong" people are gone before Danny even gets warmed up.

As for the heat, there are plenty of fans there. The middle of the dance floor is a pretty good place to be to cool off, believe it or not. But yeah, as usual DT was sick last night. Loved when everyone got into singing along with "Sweet Dreams".

Counting down to Danny Howells' return on 9/2...