Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiki Room

i dropped by on last saturday night, for a drink before centro because i heard that there was a cool tiki lounge around the corner. not only is it not hawaiian at all, but it was more like a pick up scene for kids home from college type of place. we walked to the back to see if maybe there was a tiki theme back there, but the people were so cheesey, we left before we even ordered our drink.

I would look for another place. or at least give it a try, if its not your cup o tea, there are plenty of places in the neighborhood

LOL THATS EXACTLY WHT WE DID THAT THURSDAY! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO CHEETAH BUT IT LOOKED SO DEAD. SO THESE GUYS TOLD US ABOUT CENTRO, BUT MY FRIEND WAS LIKE LETS GO TO TIKI FIRST TO GET A DRINK SO WE HIT THERE HAD A DRINK THEN WE HIT CENTRO. MUSIC WAS COOL IN CENTRO BUT IT IS TOO SMALL AND STUFFY IN THERE!! IT WAS SO DAMN PACKED WHEN WE WENT IN THERE. THEN WE TRIED STANDING IN THE SPOT DOWNSTAIRS WHERE U FEEL THE AIR HIT YOU BUT THIS FREAKIN COUPLE WAS STANDING THERE THE WHOLE NIGHT LOL!! I FELT LIKE SAYING GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY LOL!!! BUT I LOVED THE MUSIC UPSTAIRS I MEAN ATMOSPHERE WAS OKAY. OH THE WORST THING THO WAS I HIT MY FREAKIN KNEE ON THOSE TABLES UPSTAIRS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY MADE OUT OF CEMENT LOL!! BUT THERE WAS REALLY NO WHERE TO MOVE !!! AND THEY HAVE NOOTHER MUSIC JUST HOUSE. I MEAN DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE MY HOUSE BUT I WOULDNT HAVE MINDED SOME HIP HOP AND REGGAE!! JUST MY TWO CENTS!!!