Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mendez & Teo blow Away

DENNY

All this talk about Denny has gotten real borring!! He is the best every week he gets better and better. Please, he is a good dj, I will not take that away from him. But everyone over looks the better djs. And they are Teo and Mendez. They both play alot better than Denny. More enegry than him. They dont do the same shit every week and every month. And they dont copy the bigger djs styles. Andy always was better than Denny, but until now never had a good spot @ the shore to show what he's got. He was always great @ surfclub, but the time he got on never really gave him a main time night to fully rip shit up. Nows at Merge he is showing every one who the better dj is and its HIM.

Teo is finally getting some respect that he deserves. He is better than Denny too. Not to many people ever went to the old berumada to here him because it sucked. But now @ XS he is really comeing into his own. The place looks great and Teo there defenatly makes it a great night out.

I know every one is going to give he shit about this, but I dont give a shit, because its true. Denny is good, but Teo and Andy are alot better. Its about time the under dogs get the respect they deserve.:blown:

OH NO!!!! this is going to be ugly!!! thanks for the compliment but i'm the frist to say you really can't compare Denny, Teo, and me. 3 DIFFERENT CLUBS......3 DIFFERENT STYLES OF MUSIC. You go where you prefer and have a great time where you are. enjoy!!!!! :)

peace

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

Originally posted by A to Z

OH NO!!!! this is going to be ugly!!! thanks for the compliment but i'm the frist to say you really can't compare Denny, Teo, and me. 3 DIFFERENT CLUBS......3 DIFFERENT STYLES OF MUSIC. You go where you prefer and have a great time where you are. enjoy!!!!! :)

peace

A to Z

whats the deal...

very nice reply..people just dont understand..

Originally posted by A to Z

peace

Don't know you personally like I do TEO but I TOTALLY respect this post. Why can't everyone just be and have fun. Why the drama???? Yes, DENNY has his followers and TEO his and obviously ANDREW has his. It's the same reason there are so many different things to drink. Everyone has their own tastes and views. FINE! Each of these guys are good DJ's who work their asses off to perform for us. There's only 3 weekends left before labor day so let's enjoy the vibes these guys all provide and keep the childish drama bullshit to yourself!

:D;)

Originally posted by twistednick

DENNY

All this talk about Denny has gotten real borring!! He is the best every week he gets better and better. Please, he is a good dj, I will not take that away from him. But everyone over looks the better djs. And they are Teo and Mendez. They both play alot better than Denny. More enegry than him. They dont do the same shit every week and every month. And they dont copy the bigger djs styles. Andy always was better than Denny, but until now never had a good spot @ the shore to show what he's got. He was always great @ surfclub, but the time he got on never really gave him a main time night to fully rip shit up. Nows at Merge he is showing every one who the better dj is and its HIM.

Teo is finally getting some respect that he deserves. He is better than Denny too. Not to many people ever went to the old berumada to here him because it sucked. But now @ XS he is really comeing into his own. The place looks great and Teo there defenatly makes it a great night out.

I know every one is going to give he shit about this, but I dont give a shit, because its true. Denny is good, but Teo and Andy are alot better. Its about time the under dogs get the respect they deserve.:blown:

:blown: :blown: :blown: Gimme a gun - please someone gimme a gun!!! This is so OLD, TIRED, PLAYED, AND DOWN RIGHT PATHETIC!! You enjoy Teo - GREAT!! You enjoy MANNY - GREAT!! You enjoy ANDREW - GREAT!!! But once again someone on this board has to TALK SHIT by trashing one DJ to give praise to another. DID YOU ALL GO TO THE SAME FUCKING SCHOOL??

OR is at the your JUST A SORRY ASS DJ WHO DOESNT SPIN ANY WHERE ANY MORE BECAUSE YOU SUCK BIG DONKEY COCK??:eek: You know what - I take it back - YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! DENNY SUCKS BIG TIME - TEO AND ANDY AND MANNY AND JOHNNY AND BOBBY AND RICKIE AND MIKE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY HE IS EVEDN A DJ - HE FUCKIN BLOWS!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: