Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF undie party/Or Paul oakenfold at Limelight???

I have def. put my time in at SF and have been to the Undie party for the past year or two. On events I know JP is good. But will Paul be better?? I seen him at Area 1 and he was ehhhhh

Carl Cox equals best Dj I have ever heard. IMO

So SF or LL??

whatcha think??????????????:confused:

hmmm... im gonna wait on that decision i think, it's only monday and when i make plans they never work out the way i want them to. things always come up and change. so ask again friday and i'll have a better answer. and whatever everyone else ends up doing, have fun and be safe! :)

supergirl.jpg

Originally posted by sd

SF underwear party is this saturday the 11th

and that

Oakenfold is on the 18th

NO conflict, all you crazy clubbers can go to both.

Yeah this had me confused for a second. I'm debating on whether to go to Scot Project at Limelight on the 17th or Oakenfold on the 18th. Maybe both, who knows. LL is WAY to small to handle an Oakenfold crowd. It's going to get out of control, i'm curious.

Oakenfold is way-way-way overrated! You'll get more out of your money if you go see people in their under-wear as oppsed to Paul Oakenfold spin the same old shit. At least you won't get bored watching girls run around. Hit LL up the night before for DJ Scot Project. It'll be off the hook!