Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold: Limelight vs Tunnel: one nigt ONLY!!!

For the first time in history the world's most successful DJ: Paul Oakenfold will be spinning at bothe the Limelight and the Tunnel in one ridiculous night: Saturday. Aug. 18th. Oakey will be at Limelight until 4am and then will head over to the Tunnel to move the floors until whenver the man finnaly gives up or you pass out. Personaly i'm checking out both clubs. For you TWILO fans out there I'm sure you'll wanna check out the afterhours party at Tunnel. All I can say is Oakenfold is confirmed so for all you speculators out there: believe us.

-THEORY

Definatly agree with you guys on Oakenfold at Area One. But in all honesty what were u expecting from a Rave thrown in a tiny little tent? There was no vibe there at all so you can't expect much. Carl was definatly good but to say he blew Oakenfold out of the water is pushing it. Moby was without a doubt the highlite of the show...he's a little too polite though.

Hmmmm Scott Bond @ Roxy. Tempting... I don't think I know any more Twilo people who respect Oakenfold anymore. It's all in the past, GONE. I've seen Oakie at Roseland Summer 2000 and Hammerstein Thanksgiving 2001 and thought he was pretty decent. Missed out on Area 1 though. Who is seriously going to consider going to both Limelight & Tunnel to see the same DJ? Enough is enough. Oakenfold thinks he is a god, get over it.

How many times must I repeat myself?:D Oakenfold sucks! There is no disputing it! His music is getting old and he's not on top of his game. I used to love the guy but he bores me to death now. I'm looking foward to DJ Scot project August 17 at Limelight!

oakey might be cool to check out...never seen him spin...got one a his cds and it kinda sounds like i dunno - theatrical...i'm only good to go out one night on the weekends cuz i got a kid...if dt is at vinyls and i had to make a choice i'd say fukc oakenfold...by the what the hell is up with digweed...doesn't he know how much he's needed in the city?!?we should all jump on the bedrock boards and show mad love