Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Furhter Consideration

dgat

I've done some thinking about my previous post about this board's constant bitching about Space and I've come to realize that not everyone can be as fortunate as me. After some thought I can now understand some of your grievances against Space.

I for one get into space for free, while the rest of you, with the exception of pod who is slobbing on the cashier's knob, has to shell out a $20 cover charge

I also get hooked up with drinks, while some of you are spending $8-9 per drink. For the rest of you pill heads, it's $6 for a bottle of water. Some of you filthbags are buying one bottle and getting refills in the bathroom, while others are getting cups of rat piss sewer water. Either way you look at it, you're getting fucked in the ass.

Speaking of ass, I at the end of the night will be getting ass, from a girl. Some of you are going home alone to rub one out, while the others got lucky enough to find another fag who will let you suck him off.

Finally the end of the night is here, and you're all sweating your asses off because of Space's ridiculous dress code and fustrated from being treated like a piece of shit from the staff at space. To top it all off, you start getting harrased by some homeless bum on the way to the car. At this point the reality sets in that this bum actually has more money in his change cup then you have in your wallet.

So now it's back to work, so you can blow another paycheck next weekend on drugs and afterhours. That is for those of you who haven't gotten laid off yet. Iknow, I know the economy is shit these days, but fuck, get a real job and start making a real contribution to my salary.

Now that I better understand the effects Space has on you people, I feel it is ok for you to bitch and complain. I feel your pain. So get it all out and have a good cry!!!

oh how cute! the two bufu buddies posting together! now isn't that special.

dgag, i'm sure it must've taken you a couple of hours to think up that post - evidence by your editing - so i guess it'll be another week till your brain recouperates enough for you to bless us with some more words of your wisdom? :rolleyes:

with the exception of pod who is slobbing on the cashier's knob,

He's quite sexy and I'll do what I can to get in for free.

But seriously, you act as if being a homosexual is somehow an insult. While I am straight, I have many gay friends and do not consider their activities to be offensive.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

oh how cute! the two bufu buddies posting together! now isn't that special.

dgag, i'm sure it must've taken you a couple of hours to think up that post - evidence by your editing - so i guess it'll be another week till your brain recouperates enough for you to bless us with some more words of your wisdom? :rolleyes:

You're the shit!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by dgat

I've done some thinking about my previous post about this board's constant bitching about Space and I've come to realize that not everyone can be as fortunate as me. After some thought I can now understand some of your grievances against Space.

I for one get into space for free, while the rest of you, with the exception of pod who is slobbing on the cashier's knob, has to shell out a $20 cover charge

I also get hooked up with drinks, while some of you are spending $8-9 per drink. For the rest of you pill heads, it's $6 for a bottle of water. Some of you filthbags are buying one bottle and getting refills in the bathroom, while others are getting cups of rat piss sewer water. Either way you look at it, you're getting fucked in the ass.

Speaking of ass, I at the end of the night will be getting ass, from a girl. Some of you are going home alone to rub one out, while the others got lucky enough to find another fag who will let you suck him off.

Finally the end of the night is here, and you're all sweating your asses off because of Space's ridiculous dress code and fustrated from being treated like a piece of shit from the staff at space. To top it all off, you start getting harrased by some homeless bum on the way to the car. At this point the reality sets in that this bum actually has more money in his change cup then you have in your wallet.

So now it's back to work, so you can blow another paycheck next weekend on drugs and afterhours. That is for those of you who haven't gotten laid off yet. Iknow, I know the economy is shit these days, but fuck, get a real job and start making a real contribution to my salary.

Now that I better understand the effects Space has on you people, I feel it is ok for you to bitch and complain. I feel your pain. So get it all out and have a good cry!!!

Sounds like it's spoken from experience...