Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone......

Originally posted by k-hole6969

yo Tempkid,

I heard you were an animal again this weekend...I suck I was home this weekend...being miserable with myself...I miss Tempts...I have to hit it up with you before I go back to school...be good kid

Yo fucker where the fuck you been?

My parents are off on vacation this weekend. I might throw a party but every time I do it gets out of control because every fucking person in the town shows up and I'm always the most fucked up so I have no control. I think I'm going to Tempts this saturday and DJ's first for happy hour. If you don't have my cell ask Carbone and give me a call.

Ok First I want to thank JBR for entertaining me all day hope you liked your little peak! Second I want to say TEMPKID you didn’t burst my bubble, so what if I’m a DADDY’s girl! I love him and I will always be a DADDY’s girl, no MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! OH and let me not overlook the RAIN…LOL where do you get your weather! It was as HOT as AFRICA OUT! And maybe my daddy can’t stop the rain from coming tempkid, but he can put a roof over my head and keep me safe from it! OH and LAST you SHOULD remember Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice!

LATER GATOR,

LAURIE

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok First I want to thank JBR for entertaining me all day hope you liked your little peak! Second I want to say TEMPKID you didn’t burst my bubble, so what if I’m a DADDY’s girl! I love him and I will always be a DADDY’s girl, no MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! OH and let me not overlook the RAIN…LOL where do you get your weather! It was as HOT as AFRICA OUT! And maybe my daddy can’t stop the rain from coming tempkid, but he can put a roof over my head and keep me safe from it! OH and LAST you SHOULD remember Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice!

LATER GATOR,

LAURIE

OMG you really got offended by that reply!!

I thought you knew my sense of humor by now.

Daddy's girl thing was a joke and so was the rain just like my orange shirt and white caprie's.

Of course I knew it wasn't going to rain. I was just busting your chops because I know how you love the attention.

Originally posted by laurie619

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU ARE DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU!

LAURIE

Oh no what to do!

I guess I should be scared to give you the cd you wanted actually I got 2 for you.

Does anybody else want them instead?