Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me??????

bbflux

J13 - I have no beef with you dude. I think everyone knows you were joking they're just giving you a hard time. It happened to me when I first got on this board too. I think the problem is that the emphasis lately has gone away from the music and that's why they're a little pist off.

Nolimit - I've seen you joke with the big makedy mackster mackalot digidy funkedelic future of the figidy funktified fizniks of the funkets funkanaught Mr. funk aka Mackfunk19!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

J13 - . . .I think the problem is that the emphasis lately has gone away from the music and that's why they're a little

pist off . . .

Granted, the joking around can be entertaining at times. The blowing off steam thing is quite therapeutic. But to waste space, energy and time on insulting and slandering the other board members is bullshit! I've met the most incredible people via the Clubplanet BBS and the coolest thing has always been that we have the music and the scene in common. We all get along and have a great time together. Lately there has been this wave of negativity around here that is really bothering me. I can't pinpoint it but it's just not the same. A different opinion shouldn't be the beggining of an argument! That's just f***ing ridiculous! I hope it's temporary. :blank: