Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry about this past sunday at the surf

First, I would like to apologize to all the die hard Surf Club goers for what happened on Sunday night. Let me give you the proper explanation. An electrical line leading to the building went on fire and knocked all the power out of the club. We were told by GPU Energy it would be about 3 to 4 hours before the power would be back up which meant around 10 or 11 o'clock. So it became not worth it.

BUT NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE BACK AT FULL FORCE. Next Sunday at the Surf will be the NJ shore debut of the newest rising star in NYC, SJ Shawn Ink. At 21 he already has residency at the Factory and at Saci. CHeck this kid out he is off the hook.

Next week, also making his Jersey shore debut, the Junior Vasquez of Philly, DJ Robbie Tronco. Joining Robbie on the electric violin, Micah.

Originally posted by Kermzy

So it's free admission this week right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, do I take a beating over this free admission thing. Name one VIP card on the jersey shore that gives free admission. Can't figure that out huh? I will tell you then, Headliners. The problem is they give out like ten cards. We offer more than any other night club on the jersey shore and we are the only ones that take abuse about the cover. I know most of u are kidding but i feel i need to respond to these things once and a while.

Guest saleen351

A lot of ppl might know the name and his songs but have never ventured to Shampoo or warehouse(I don't blame them)to hear him but trust me this guy is good and his style is very different then most, he truely is the JR V of philly,,,Ompa loompa, the train, bill joel track, all were hot, I think he has a few remixes too.. The train got me hooked in to house. my buddy got me into temps in 98 with my fake and it was hooooottttttt...No song will ever tear temps up like that...

Stig Robbie Tronco and W. Houston would be a great nite...See what you can doooo.....

Call the fockers cheap but the surf club vip cards are the biggest scam going! Why in the fock do they say free on the back? Each of us fockers have two types of vip cards for surfclub and they all are the same shit. You would think that with all the money they are making they could get some decent focking djs. The djs they have gotten are ok but they are not really paying these guys big money are they? If so serge really needs to get fired!