Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For My Boyfriend Saleen!!!!

iam shouting you out because a 3 page thread is sad...

and we are both little bitches trying to prove our points

what ever!!!

yeah i suck i know i do..

iam about to lose my job cuz no one from the board attends where i play..maybe this week you will get your wish..

I hope you have fun the rest of the summer in your little town..

(Benny & Spic)

you can come with something better JOHNNY!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

Believe what you hear from saleen..you wont like where i play because iam not that good..iam sorry..

i will have to keep practicing...my ear coordination..

Lots of luck Laurie!!

I want the real jav back.....What did you do to him? I, for one, appreciated the views you gave on muzik!!!!!

Believe what you hear from saleen..you wont like where i play because iam not that good..iam sorry..

Lots of luck Laurie!!

JAVIER.. dont say that!.. your great at what you do!..

just look: you started up with your turntables a couple months ago and you had 2 gigs already!....

Who knows where youll be next!..

Don't listen to harsh words on your computer screen....

Keep up the good work sweetie ;)

Love,

Michael.. LOL

:tongue:

hahahah

you guys are all funny..(but you know the deal iam not good)

as soon as i get my cd recorded ill post it.. and send them out..free shiping on my company!!!

JBR iam just being me...you cant get upset whatever..i knew some people on the board understood other never will..that AMERICA!!!

Iam smoken a FATTY for all of you during my break..

Thanks for the Love it was nice....

Cuba no hables mierda!!! Yo cuba your good don't listen to what people say. I haven't heard you in a while, but if your half as good as back in the day, Your one sick DJ. Just cause you play different shit not some played out KTU shit. Stick to your guns compadre. Besides be proud to be a benny and a spic. I am!!!

Hasta luego hermano.

Guest saleen351

PUFF PUFF KILL~!!~!!~

bro like I said before you started it with your insulting post and I couldn't keep my mouth shut...All is over said and done, but know this if you ever do make it big then I can say I sorta knew you...:blown:

ps this smiles thing is not toward you, I just want to see what it does since there is no picture just a name....

Lots of luck Laurie!!

WTF is that eviljav666! You better tell me where you are playing, now I have to go! I NEVER listen to anyone on this board. I do have a mind of my own. Stop being hard on yourself, and remember Others can stop you temporarily,but only you can do it permanently. Please dont STOP until I hear you

LAURIE

nice to see the change of Heart Saleen..

it was a little joke between lady and myself..

then the thread went sideways..

whatever if i started my bad..you flipped the script.. and then i flipped..

i dont know i didnt attack you...i was hopeing you would accept Basement Jaxx...no biggi!!

If you think they Suck..they suck..

i think alot of muzik sucks myself...

the board is where we all play everyday..i cant get enough of the board at work...if it wasnt for the board..my job would be 2 XX as bad..

I hope everyone can THINK before they type..and be considerate of other oppinions, suggestion, whatever..

its easy!!! just be cool!!..Negativity is everywhere in the world...we should not have it here..if everyone is positive....alot of love can be spread...

KILL~~~~~~