Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Write Something On the Board......

unless you would say it in person, to the person........otherwise, you're just hiding behind your monitor.

this may seem like a meaningless random post but after reading this board for some time, I think that some peeps on this board need to realize this.......yea it's just a messageboard but after a while, the bullshit gets boring, and moreover, annoying......

Originally posted by tyco

unless you would say it in person, to the person........otherwise, you're just hiding behind your monitor.

this may seem like a meaningless random post but after reading this board for some time, I think that some peeps on this board need to realize this.......yea it's just a messageboard but after a while, the bullshit gets boring, and moreover, annoying......

AMEN!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

its the jersey board only!!!

check the other boards..everyone is about to fuck eachother..

yea you're right.......I mean, I admit, I used to write shit just to start drama and act tough, etc, etc........it's weak, and pointless after a day.......other boards have drama, who couldn't live without it, but there still are healthy debates and you get something out of it except boredom......with that, a lot of peeps seem real cool on this board but anything good is totally fucked up by immaturity.........I just wish these children would smarten the fuck up......:)

yea you're right.......I mean, I admit, I used to write shit just to start drama and act tough, etc, etc........it's weak, and pointless after a day.......other boards have drama, who couldn't live without it, but there still are healthy debates and you get something out of it except boredom......with that, a lot of peeps seem real cool on this board but anything good is totally fucked up by immaturity.........I just wish these children would smarten the fuck up......:)

HERE HERE!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Immaturity can ruine a fantatis post

You know what, I couldn't have said it better myself. I mean I'm not going to mention any names, but there are some people on here that do nothing but talk shit about others, when in fact they have never even met them, and I know if they did they'd be all sorts of two faced and kiss ass. And the pathetic threats, I mean let's grow up really!:)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

HERE HERE!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Immaturity can ruine a fantatis post

Tyco, you are taking this way too serious...are you gay? It's not wrong for humans to battle or to have different ways of expressing themselves. It's just the way life is, since the beginning of time people have been warring. If you read the LA board you would see that they bash Jersey all the time, not knowing the facts. And if you notice, the Jersey board has a lot more hits than the others cause this board is filled with action. It's not my fault that many on this board are confident and like to express that to others. You may think it's rude, brash, or str8 up overbearing, but quite frankly I don't care.

Originally posted by fleximus

Tyco, you are taking this way too serious...are you gay? It's not wrong for humans to battle or to have different ways of expressing themselves. It's just the way life is, since the beginning of time people have been warring. If you read the LA board you would see that they bash Jersey all the time, not knowing the facts. And if you notice, the Jersey board has a lot more hits than the others cause this board is filled with action. It's not my fault that many on this board are confident and like to express that to others. You may think it's rude, brash, or str8 up overbearing, but quite frankly I don't care.

that's a good point and I agree with that......I don't think everyone should be in agreement and all happy-go-lucky.......if there's reason to battle that's good and it's interesting IF IT MAKES SENSE........good drama is good, no doubt........you missed my point though.......I'm talking about the half-ass drama that is immature and boring and does nothing except interrupt others from having a normal debate or conversation.........there's probably a ton of people who have good things to post but don't because all the kiddies make it almost pointless.........are you with me so far? Also, you say Jersey gets more hits but I would much rather read a few meaningful, or funny, or good drama posts than a hundred posts about nothing that are hardly readable........I understand not every post has to have substance but there's a line you draw.........lastly, I don't care what people say as long as they would be willing to say it in real life.......not that I would challenge anyone cause it is only a board but it would make the board a bit more realistic and interesting........do you understand?

oh, and na, I'm far from gay.......

THANK YOU!