Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creamfields Cancelled!!!

Ive said this on every other board so why not this one!!

FUCK YOU to all the people who took there sweet ass time to buy tickets to this!!! You people say you love the scene? Please give me a fucking break!!! This day was gonna be fucking great as was Mekka but because you guys think that it costs to much or you'll buy tickets later the shit never happens!!!!

Nice job people!

-Lubahead:blown:

Originally posted by lubahead

Ive said this on every other board so why not this one!!

FUCK YOU to all the people who took there sweet ass time to buy tickets to this!!! You people say you love the scene? Please give me a fucking break!!! This day was gonna be fucking great as was Mekka but because you guys think that it costs to much or you'll buy tickets later the shit never happens!!!!

Nice job people!

-Lubahead:blown:

who are you to say fuck you to all the people who didn't buy tickets. Maybe if the event wasn't being run by SFX(who by the way does Madonna's tour) and by actual people that are in the scene more people would've come. This was a corporate event, run by people who are throwing this thing just for the money otherwise they wouldn't of cancelled it do to "poor projected sales".

FUCKSHITMOTHERFUCKINGCOCKSUCKINGBITCHASSFUCKSHITMOTHERFUCKINGCOCKSUCKINGBITCHASSPISSDRINKINGASSMUNCHERSONOFAWHOOOOOOOREFUUUUUCKFUCKSHITMOTHERFUCKINGCOCKSUCKINGBITCHASS!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHAhhahahahhaaaaaaaaaa!

(falls on floor sobbing!)

This is the worst summer I've ever had!

Originally posted by nrgy112

who are you to say fuck you to all the people who didn't buy tickets. Maybe if the event wasn't being run by SFX(who by the way does Madonna's tour) and by actual people that are in the scene more people would've come. This was a corporate event, run by people who are throwing this thing just for the money otherwise they wouldn't of cancelled it do to "poor projected sales".

I am what I am and Im stickin by every last word I said! :blown:

Look, you gives a shit about who's running the event. Creamfields was about the amazing acts playing and having a great time. This whole crap about not buying tickets because of who's running the show is bullshit. Thanks a lot to everyone with the bad attitude - you guys ruined a great time for the rest of us who were looking forward to this. Its about the music guys.

Originally posted by peaches22

Look, you gives a shit about who's running the event. Creamfields was about the amazing acts playing and having a great time. This whole crap about not buying tickets because of who's running the show is bullshit. Thanks a lot to everyone with the bad attitude - you guys ruined a great time for the rest of us who were looking forward to this. Its about the music guys.

I bought mine from over the phone in Italy!

This SUUUUUUUUUUCCKKSS!

:mad:

i bought my tix awhile back too, but for some reason was under the impression that this was a ron jeremy sponsored free-for-all fuck out event.

i'm quite disappointed, but obviously for different reasons.

FUCK ME!

Shit you fuckers!! Just over 10,000 tickets sold.... shit man i carn't beleive this.

Is these scene dead in NY or what? Can't even sell 25,000 ticket for something like this?

Better cancel my flight, i love Howells.. but there ain't much else worth the airfair.